Park Si-eun, 'Everyone Kung-tari' End testimony "Those Who Were Together Thank You"

Park Si-eun posted a message on his 29th day, #thankyou #All kung bag to everyone who has been with me, and gave thanks You to viewers.In the public photo, the phrase Thank you for watching all of you has been sent out.Many netizens who have encountered this show various opinions such as I have seen it every morning without missing it from the first time, but I am sorry and Please return to other works quickly.On the other hand, MBC daily drama Everyone Kung-tari starring Park Si-eun ended on the 29th.
Park Si-eun posted a message on his 29th day, #thankyou #All kung bag to everyone who has been with me, and gave thanks You to viewers.In the public photo, the phrase Thank you for watching all of you has been sent out.Many netizens who have encountered this show various opinions such as I have seen it every morning without missing it from the first time, but I am sorry and Please return to other works quickly.On the other hand, MBC daily drama Everyone Kung-tari starring Park Si-eun ended on the 29th.

Park Si-eun posted a message on his 29th day, "#thankyou #All kung bag to everyone who has been with me," and gave thanks You to viewers.

In the public photo, the phrase 'Thank You for watching all of you' has been sent out.

Many netizens who have encountered this show various opinions such as "I have seen it every morning without missing it from the first time, but I am sorry" and "Please return to other works quickly".

On the other hand, MBC daily drama 'Everyone Kung-tari' starring Park Si-eun Ended on the 29th.