Park Min-jung, 'Green beans before' closing remarks "I am worried about whether I can put my mother's Feelings well"

Actor Park Min-jung was reborn as a sim-steeler through Green beans before.Park Min-jung, who played the role of middle school in KBS 2TV monthly drama Chosun Rocco - Green beans before which ended on the 25th, kept his position as a national mother until the end and also played a loving Feeling as a mother.On the day of the show, Son Mung-du (Jang Dong-yoon), who missed his life, was reported and the image of Jung-jeon (Park Min-jung), who kept his position as a national mother, was drawn.I was heartbroken by the cruelty of the light sea (Jung Jun-ho) without blood or tears and the disastrousness of being separated from the hard-to-meet mung beans, but the heavy war that sent the son mung beans to a safe place soon prevented the light from happening with a rigid attitude so that no further tragedy would occur.In the end, Yulmu (Kang Tae-oh) succeeded in the reverse, and Gwanghae, who knew the heart of the middle war, also ended the rush with a request to keep the middle war.Since then, the ending of the middle war to the place where Mung bean is, has inspired the house theater.Park Min-jung, who added the immersion of the drama with authentic acting and heavy presence every time, showed a spectrum of colorful Feeling until the last time and improved the perfection.As the mothers desperate Feeling, which lost son 20 years ago, was a prominent role, Park Min-jungs performance with his inner acting ability was brilliant in the second half of all the truths.Park Min-jung, who has done my part like this, said, Every work is fun and precious, but this Green beans before seems to be a work that I will not forget.I have been worried and worried about whether I can capture the feelings of my mother who lost her son because I met Jung-jeon, a character who is completely different from the character that was given to me. I was able to work happily every time because I helped a lot of pleasant and energetic actors, directors, writers and staffs. I was also a listener who was so excited to see a couple of coins screaming and waiting for Monday and Tuesday nights.So I am very grateful to the viewers who loved me, Green beans before, which is so unfortunate to end. Park Min-jung, who returned to the character 180 degrees different from the previous TVN 100 million stars from the sky and musical Days of the Day, showed a perfect digestion and a different aspect to the visual with his elegant appearance along with the deepening Acting through Green Beans Before.So, the expectation of Park Min-jung, who has become a sim Stiller that captures the hearts of viewers, is hot.

Actor Park Min-jung was reborn as a sim-steeler through 'Green beans before'.

Park Min-jung, who played the role of middle school in KBS 2TV monthly drama 'Chosun Rocco - Green beans before' which ended on the 25th, kept his position as a national mother until the end and also played a loving Feeling as a mother.

On the day of the show, son Mung-du (Jang Dong-yoon), who missed his life, was reported and the image of Jung-jeon (Park Min-jung), who kept his position as a national mother, was drawn. I was heartbroken by the cruelty of the light sea (Jung Jun-ho) without blood or tears and the disastrousness of being separated from the hard-to-meet mung beans, but the heavy war that sent the son mung beans to a safe place soon prevented the light from happening with a rigid attitude so that no further tragedy would occur. In the end, Yulmu (Kang Tae-oh) succeeded in the reverse, and Gwanghae, who knew the heart of the middle war, also ended the rush with a request to keep the middle war. Since then, the ending of the middle war to the place where Mung bean is, has inspired the house theater.

Park Min-jung, who added the immersion of the drama with authentic Acting and heavy presence every time, showed a spectrum of colorful Feeling until the last time and improved the perfection. As the mother's desperate Feeling, which lost son 20 years ago, was a prominent role, Park Min-jung's performance with his inner Acting ability was brilliant in the second half of all the truths.

Park Min-jung, who has done my part like this, said, "Every work is fun and precious, but this 'Green beans before' seems to be a work that I will not forget. I have been worried and worried about whether I can capture the Feelings of my mother who lost her son because I met Jung-jeon, a character who is completely different from the character that was given to me. I was able to work happily every time because I helped a lot of pleasant and energetic Actors, directors, writers and staffs. "

"I was also a listener who was so excited to see a couple of coins screaming and waiting for Monday and Tuesday nights. So I am very grateful to the viewers who loved me, 'Green beans before', which is so unfortunate to end. "

Park Min-jung, who returned to the character 180 degrees different from the previous TVN '100 million stars from the sky' and musical 'Days of the Day', showed a perfect digestion and a different aspect to the visual with his elegant appearance along with the deepening Acting through 'Green beans before'. So, the expectation of Park Min-jung, who has become a sim Stiller that captures the hearts of viewers, is hot.