Lee Jia "I liked my dignified appearance, Jung Woo-sung, a former agency."

Lee Jia conducted a round interview for the movie Bose Corporation without Face (director Song Chang-yong) at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 18th.The movie Bose Corporation without Face depicts the story of Bose Corporation, who has reached the top of his career with the idea that he will be able to live a life of a cool man, a cold, dry world without blood or tears, but is in danger of losing everything in endless conspiracy and betrayal.Especially, it was a work that started scenario work based on the story of actual gunny, and it was born after 9 years of production period.Lee Jia signed a full contract with The Artist company in 2016 when he was chosen by Jung Woo-sung.But hes now out of The Artist company and eating a whole pot of ginsegyeon and a pot at Early Bird Entertainment.Lee Jia said, I was in a small company before going to The Artist company. I was working and I got out of the contract short.Before filming the drama The Weird Family without a company, the AD agency representative had a close relationship with Jung Woo-sung.I had a meeting, but Jung Woo-sung gave me a good look. Lee Jia said, Someone told me that Jung Woo-sung was I liked to talk to him without being embarrassed in front of him.I looked proud and said it was good because it was bright. Meanwhile, Bose Corporation without Face will be released on the 21st.

Lee Jia conducted a round interview for the movie "Bose Corporation without Face" (director Song Chang-yong) at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 18th.

The movie 'Bose Corporation without Face' depicts the story of Bose Corporation, who has reached the top of his career with the idea that he will be able to live a life of a cool man, a cold, dry world without blood or tears, but is in danger of losing everything in endless conspiracy and betrayal. Especially, it was a work that started scenario work based on the story of actual gunny, and it was born after 9 years of production period.

Lee Jia signed a full contract with The Artist company in 2016 when he was chosen by Jung Woo-sung. But he's now out of The Artist company and eating a whole pot of ginsegyeon and a pot at Early Bird Entertainment.

Lee Jia said, "I was in a small company before going to The Artist company. I was working and I got out of the contract short. Before filming the drama "The Weird Family" without a company, the AD agency representative hAD a close relationship with Jung Woo-sung. I hAD a meeting, but Jung Woo-sung gave me a good look. "

Lee Jia said, "Someone told me that Jung Woo-sung was 'I liked to talk to him without being embarrassed in front of him.' I looked proud and said it was good because it was bright. "

Meanwhile, 'Bose Corporation without Face' will be released on the 21st.