Kwon Sang-woo, Jung Woo-sung and Kim Young-chul show off their friendship "only two acquaintances who calculated my rice" (Knowing Bros')

Actor Kwon Sang-woo boasted of his friendship with Jung Woo-sung and Kim Young-chul.In the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros broadcasted on the last two days, Kwon Sang-woo, Kim Hee-won, Kim Sung-gyun and Huh Sung-tae appeared in the movie Faith One Number: A Few.Kim Young-chul said, I met Kwon Sang-woo at a store last time, and I was calculating the price of rice because I was watching Knowing Bros too well. So I was nervous.Kwon Sang-woo said, There are only two acquaintances who have calculated my rice price while living, Jung Woo-sung and Kim Young-chul.I met with Young-chul yesterday. (Lee) Sang-min ate with his ex-girlfriend. My sister was cool, he said.He asked me to say hello, he said, referring to Lee Sang-mins ex-wife Lee Hye-young.Meanwhile, Faith Hansu: A Noodle will be released on the 7th.Photos capture JTBC broadcast screens

Actor Kwon Sang-woo boasted of his friendship with Jung Woo-sung and Kim Young-chul.

In the jtbc entertainment program Knowing Bros' broadcasted on the last two days, Kwon Sang-woo, Kim Hee-won, Kim Sung-gyun and Huh Sung-tae appeared in the movie Faith One Number: A Few'.

Kim Young-chul said, "I met Kwon Sang-woo at a store last time, and I was calculating the price of rice because I was watching Knowing Bros' too well." So I was nervous.

Kwon Sang-woo said, "There are only two acquaintances who have calculated my rice price while living, Jung Woo-sung and Kim Young-chul." "I met with Young-chul yesterday. (Lee) Sang-min ate with his ex-girlfriend. My sister was cool," he said. He asked me to say hello, "he said, referring to Lee Sang-min's ex-wife Lee Hye-young.

Meanwhile, Faith Hansu: A Noodle' will be released on the 7th.

Photos capture jtbc broadcast screens