Kang Han-Na, Running Man, Says "Recent Separation, I've Been Lain On."

Strong I will appear on SBS TV entertainment Running Man which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 10th, along with singer Hyun-ah, gag woman Lee Guk-ju and group Everglow.The members expressed their gratitude to Kang Han-Na, who appeared again in a year or so, and asked how she had been. Kang Han-Na laughed, Im resting these days.I recently had a lot of time to lie still and lie down, he said. I was lying down and I was sick and bought a cervical pillow.The members comforted me by telling me how to overcome the breakup. Its not that hard. Ive overcome the breakup, Kang said.Meanwhile, Kang Han-Na has been rumored to be romantic with Taiwanese Actor Wang Da-ru (28 and Wang Dae-ryuk) several times since 2017.Although he was seen in Osaka, Taiwan and Italy, Kang Han-Na denied that he was not a lover with Wang Da-ru.

Strong I will appear on sbs TV entertainment Running Man' which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 10th, along with singer Hyun-ah, gag woman Lee Guk-ju and group 'Everglow'.

The members expressed their gratitude to Kang Han-Na, who appeared again in a year or so, and asked how she had been. Kang Han-Na laughed, "I'm resting these days." "I recently had a lot of time to lie still and lie down," he said. "I was lying down and I was sick and bought a cervical pillow."

The members comforted me by telling me how to overcome the breakup. "It's not that hard. I've overcome the breakup," Kang said.

Meanwhile, Kang Han-Na has been rumored to be romantic with Taiwanese Actor Wang Da-ru (28 and Wang Dae-ryuk) several times since 2017. Although he was seen in Osaka, Taiwan and Italy, Kang Han-Na denied that he was not a lover with Wang Da-ru.