Running Man Kang Han-Na "has had a new breakup for a year"...love affair self-Confessions

Actor Kang Han-Na has made surprise confessions about her recent break-up with her boyfriend.On SBS Running Man broadcast on the 10th, Kang Han-Na, Hyun-ah, Lee Kook-ju and Everglow Sihyun appeared as guests.Yoo Jae-seok asked Kang Han-Na, who re-appeared in Running Man in more than a year, I interviewed him to marry at the age of thirty-two. Is it going on?Kang Han-Na said, I appeared in the last year and appeared in a year, and I had a breakup in the meantime.The members of Running Man, who were embarrassed by the unexpected exposure to the love affair, applauded the cheering saying, I will meet my last love.But Kang Han-Na laughed when he said, I have been separated for a while and I have overcome it.

Actor Kang Han-Na has made surprise Confessions about her recent break-up with her boyfriend.

On SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 10th, Kang Han-Na, Hyun-ah, Lee Kook-ju and Everglow Sihyun appeared as guests.

Yoo Jae-seok asked Kang Han-Na, who re-appeared in Running Man in more than a year, “I interviewed him to marry at the age of thirty-two. Is it going on?”

Kang Han-Na said, "I appeared in the last year and appeared in a year, and I had a breakup in the meantime."

The members of Running Man, who were embarrassed by the unexpected exposure to the love affair, applauded the cheering saying, "I will meet my last love." But Kang Han-Na laughed when he said, "I have been separated for a while and I have overcome it."