Kang Han-Na, why I'm so embarrassed by the idea of overcoming separation? (Running Man)

maekyung.com news teamActor Kang Han-Na confessed that he had suffered a recent breakup through broadcasting.Actor Kang Han-Na, singer Hyun-ah, and Everglow Sihyun appeared as guests on SBS Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 10th.The guest who collected the topic on this day is strong.Then, the Running Man members tried to comfort me by revealing how to overcome each parting.But I was embarrassed that I have already won because I have been separated for a while.However, the members do not care, but give their advice to the strong me and laugh

maekyung.com news team

Actor Kang Han-Na confessed that he had suffered a recent breakup through broadcasting.

Actor Kang Han-Na, singer Hyun-ah, and Everglow Sihyun appeared as guests on sbs' Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 10th.

The guest who collected the topic on this day is strong.

Then, the Running Man' members tried to comfort me by revealing how to overcome each parting.

But I was embarrassed that "I have already won because I have been separated for a while."

However, the members do not care, but give their advice to the strong me and laugh