Jung Woo-sung certifies best friend Lee Jung-jae and Blue Dragon Academy Awards trophy

Jung Woo-sung posted a picture on his Instagram on Sunday, a photo taken with a trophy with Jung Woo-sung and director Kim Sung-soo.In the picture, Jung Woo-sung and Lee Jung-jae are building a bright Smile with this revealed: a figure that conveys the joy of the awards to a bright Smile.Earlier, Jung Woo-sung said after the Academy Awards for the Blue Dragon Film Awards, A man who is watching me holding a trophy more than anyone, my friend Lee Jung-jae.I think I will be happy together.

Jung Woo-sung posted a picture on his Instagram on Sunday, a photo taken with a trophy with Jung Woo-sung and director Kim Sung-soo.

In the picture, Jung Woo-sung and Lee Jung-jae are building a bright Smile with this revealed: a figure that conveys the joy of the Awards to a bright Smile.

Earlier, Jung Woo-sung said after the Academy Awards for the Blue Dragon Film Awards, "A man who is watching me holding a trophy more than anyone, my friend Lee Jung-jae. I think I will be happy together. "