Jung Woo-sung, 'One Man' Lee Jung-jae and Academy Awards enjoy joy

Jung Woo-sung released his Academy Awards trophy-certified shot with Jung Woo-sung on his instagram on the 23rd.In the open photo, Jung Woo-sung and Lee Jung-jae are laughing broadly with trophies shared; their deep friendships evoke warmth.Jung Woo-sung received the Academy Awards for the movie Witness at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards on the 21st.He said in his award testimony, I think that a man who is watching my trophy in his hand more than anyone else, my friend Lee Jung-jae, will be delighted together.I want to share my joy with all of you. He revealed his friendship with Lee Jung-jae and attracted attention.

Jung Woo-sung released his Academy Awards trophy-certified shot with Jung Woo-sung on his instagram on the 23rd.

In the open photo, Jung Woo-sung and Lee Jung-jae are laughing broadly with trophies shared; their deep friendships evoke warmth.

Jung Woo-sung received the Academy Awards for the movie "Witness" at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards on the 21st.

He said in his award testimony, "I think that a man who is watching my trophy in his hand more than anyone else, my friend Lee Jung-jae, will be delighted together. I want to share my joy with all of you. "He revealed his friendship with Lee Jung-jae and attracted attention.