"With a man to be delighted...Jung Woo-sung, Lee Jung-jae and Blue Dragon Trophy Certified

Actor Jung Woo-sung showed off his still-friendly friendship with Lee Jung-jae.Jung Woo-sung posted a picture on his Instagram on the 23rd with an article entitled : It was taken with Lee Jung-jae.In the public photos, Jung Woo-sung and Lee Jung-jae are smiling all over the world with the Academy Awards trophy of Jung Woo-sungs Blue Dragon Film Award.Netizens responded to the friendship of the two people, such as I am happy with my eyes, There is a man of Jung Woo-sung and I always support friendship.Jung Woo-sung won the Academy Awards for the movie Witness at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards held on the 21st.On this day, he expressed his special affection and focused his attention on the award, saying, I think a man who is watching my Trophy in his hand on TV at home, and my friend Lee Jung-jae will be delighted together.

Actor Jung Woo-sung showed off his still-friendly friendship with Lee Jung-jae.

Jung Woo-sung posted a picture on his Instagram on the 23rd with an article entitled "": It was taken with Lee Jung-jae.

In the public photos, Jung Woo-sung and Lee Jung-jae are smiling all over the world with the Academy Awards trophy of Jung Woo-sung's Blue Dragon Film Award. Netizens responded to the friendship of the two people, such as "I am happy with my eyes", "There is a man of Jung Woo-sung" and "I always support friendship".

Jung Woo-sung won the Academy Awards for the movie "Witness" at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards held on the 21st. On this day, he expressed his special affection and focused his attention on the award, saying, "I think a man who is watching my Trophy in his hand on TV at home, and my friend Lee Jung-jae will be delighted together."