Jung Woo-sung, Blue Dragon Film Award "First Awards I'm Amazing...Lee Jung-jae, I'll Be Joyed"

The 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards were held at Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the afternoon of the 21st.In the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards, a total of 18 awards will be awarded.The candidates were selected through a survey conducted by experts in various fields of film industry for Korean films released from October 12 to October 10, 2019.Ryu Seung-ryong of Extreme Job, Seol Kyung-gu of Birthday, Song Kang-ho of parasite, Jung Woo-sung of Witness, and Exit competed as candidates for Academy Awards.The honor was won by Jung Woo-sung as a result of the awards.On this day, Jung Woo-sung said, I suddenly thought I wanted to be rewarded. I thought I wanted to make this a joke that I thought parasites would receive.In the back seat, the oral type cheered my awards with heartfelt support that I want you to receive it, Woo Sung-a, and I am grateful and grateful that the oral wind has become such a reality. Jung Woo-sung said, I participated in the Blue Dragon Award quite a lot, but I was the first to win the main prize.Kim Hyang-gi, who was with me, was a wonderful partner. I was happy and happy to be a wonderful work with Lee Han, who was not here. Finally, Jung Woo-sung said, I think that I will be delighted with my friend Lee Jung-jae, who is watching my trophy in my hand more than anyone else on TV at home.I want to share my joy with all of you.

The 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards were held at Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the afternoon of the 21st.

In the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards, a total of 18 Awards will be awarded. The candidates were selected through a survey conducted by experts in various fields of film industry for Korean films released from October 12 to October 10, 2019.

Ryu Seung-ryong of 'Extreme Job', Seol Kyung-gu of 'Birthday', Song Kang-ho of 'parasite', Jung Woo-sung of 'Witness', and 'Exit' competed as candidates for Academy Awards. The honor was won by Jung Woo-sung as a result of the Awards.

On this day, Jung Woo-sung said, "I suddenly thought I wanted to be rewarded. I thought I wanted to make this a joke that I thought parasites would receive. In the back seat, the oral type cheered my Awards with heartfelt support that 'I want you to receive it, Woo Sung-a,' and I am grateful and grateful that the oral wind has become such a reality. "

Jung Woo-sung said, "I participated in the Blue Dragon Award quite a lot, but I was the first to win the main prize. Kim Hyang-gi, who was with me, was a wonderful partner. I was happy and happy to be a wonderful work with Lee Han, who was not here. "

Finally, Jung Woo-sung said, "I think that I will be delighted with my friend Lee Jung-jae, who is watching my trophy in my hand more than anyone else on TV at home. I want to share my joy with all of you. "