Jung Woo-sung Blue Dragon Film Festival Academy Awards..."Friend Lee Jung-jae will be delighted together."

Jung Woo-sung has won the Academy Awards by shaking off the movie Windness, Extreme Job Ryu Seung-ryong, Birthday Seol Kyung-gu, parasite Song Kang-ho, Jung Woo-sung and Exit.Jung Woo-sung said in his award testimony, I suddenly thought I wanted to receive the award. I wanted to make a joke about saying I thought parasites would receive the award.I participated in the Blue Dragon quite a lot, but I received the first prize.I thought Kim Hyang Gi would not come today, but it was nice to show up as a prize winner, Kim Hyang Gi was a wonderful partner.I was happy and happy to work with the director who did not join me here. Jung Woo-sung also said, I think that a man who is watching a tropy on TV, my friend Lee Jung-jae, will be delighted with it.I want to share my joy with you too.sympathy media

Jung Woo-sung has won the Academy Awards by shaking off the movie 'Windness', 'Extreme Job' Ryu Seung-ryong, 'Birthday' Seol Kyung-gu, 'parasite' Song Kang-ho, Jung Woo-sung and 'Exit'.

Jung Woo-sung said in his award testimony, "I suddenly thought I wanted to receive the award." "I wanted to make a joke about saying 'I thought parasites would receive the award." "I participated in the Blue Dragon quite a lot, but I received the first prize."

"I thought Kim Hyang Gi would not come today, but it was nice to show up as a prize winner," Kim Hyang Gi was a wonderful partner. I was happy and happy to work with the director who did not join me here. "

Jung Woo-sung also said, "I think that a man who is watching a tropy on TV, my Friend Lee Jung-jae, will be delighted with it. I want to share my joy with you too."

sympathy media