Jung Hae In and Choi Choi Siwon win '2019 aaa' Best Icon Actor Award

Actors Jung Hae In and Choi Choi Siwon won the AAA Best Icon Actor Award at the 2019 Asia Artist Awards in Vietnam.Jung Hae In and Choi Choi Siwon won the AAA Best Icon Actor Award at the worlds first singer, actor integration awards ceremony 2019 Asia Artist Awards in Vietnam (organization chairman Park Joon-chul, hereinafter 2019 AAA) at the Vietnam Hanoi Miding National Stadium at 7 p.m. on the 26th (local time).Hanoi Medding National Stadium is one of the largest sports stadiums in Vietnam and is considered to be the core facility of the representative sports complex. More than 30,000 fans filled the stadium at the first large-scale Korean Wave awards ceremony held in Vietnam cheered hotly.Jung Hae In, who is about to catch up with MBC drama Spring Night and movie The Music Album of Yul and release the movie Start, said, I received two AAA awards.I am very grateful every time I receive it, but on the other hand my shoulders become heavy.I am burdened, but I will try harder with a sense of responsibility for the work that I am acting and acting with a sense of responsibility. Jung Hae In added, I will be a healthy person with both body and mind. I am grateful to you for your support.Choi Choi Siwon, who challenged the political drama with KBS 2TV drama People!, said, It was an unexpected award.I will be grateful for the award because I know that I will work harder and more humblely in the future.I would like to share this award with the Elfs, the SJ Ravel family, the Super Junior members and everyone here. Meanwhile, 2019 AAA was attended by popular artists in each field and received great response from the audience of Vietnam.Lee Teuk, Lim Ji-yeon, Ahn Hyo-seop, Nancy, and other 4MCs, including Super Junior, Zico, Red Velvet, Twice, GOT7, Kang Daniel, New East, Dong Kids, Momoland, Seventeen, Snooper, Stray Kids, Girls of the Month, (Women) Children, Cheongha, Tomorrow By Together, AB6IX A total of 18 actors including ITZY, Jang Dong-gun, Ji Chang-wook, Jung Hae In, Park Min-young, Lim Yoon-a, Lee Jung-eun, Lee Kwang-soo and Ong Sung-woo attended the event.

Actors Jung Hae In and Choi Choi Siwon won the aaa Best Icon Actor Award at the 2019 Asia Artist Awards in Vietnam.

Jung Hae In and Choi Choi Siwon won the aaa Best Icon Actor Award at the world's first singer, actor integration awards ceremony "2019 Asia Artist Awards in Vietnam" (organization chairman Park Joon-chul, hereinafter '2019 aaa') at the Vietnam Hanoi Miding National Stadium at 7 p.m. on the 26th (local time). Hanoi Medding National Stadium is one of the largest sports stadiums in Vietnam and is considered to be the core facility of the representative sports complex. More than 30,000 fans filled the stadium at the first large-scale Korean Wave awards ceremony held in Vietnam cheered hotly.

Jung Hae In, who is about to catch up with MBC drama 'Spring Night' and movie 'The Music Album of Yul' and release the movie 'Start', said, "I received two aaa awards. I am very grateful every time I receive it, but on the other hand my shoulders become heavy. I am burdened, but I will try harder with a sense of responsibility for the work that I am acting and acting with a sense of responsibility. "

Jung Hae In added, "I will be a healthy person with both body and mind. I am grateful to you for your support."

Choi Choi Siwon, who challenged the political drama with KBS 2TV drama 'People!', said, "It was an unexpected award. I will be grateful for the award because I know that I will work harder and more humblely in the future. I would like to share this award with the Elfs, the SJ Ravel family, the Super Junior members and everyone here. "

Meanwhile, '2019 aaa' was attended by popular artists in each field and received great response from the audience of Vietnam. Lee Teuk, Lim Ji-yeon, Ahn Hyo-seop, Nancy, and other 4MCs, including Super Junior, Zico, Red Velvet, Twice, GOT7, Kang Daniel, New East, Dong Kids, Momoland, Seventeen, Snooper, Stray Kids, Girls of the Month, (Women) Children, Cheongha, Tomorrow By Together, AB6IX A total of 18 actors including ITZY, Jang Dong-gun, Ji Chang-wook, Jung Hae In, Park Min-young, Lim Yoon-a, Lee Jung-eun, Lee Kwang-soo and Ong Sung-woo attended the event.