In Cho Yeo-jeong, who received the 'Best Actress Award', Ock Joo-hyun and Song Hye-kyo and Lee Jin said

Singer Ock Joo-hyun, 39, sent a message celebrating the award of the Blue Dragon Film Festival Best Actress Award by Actor Cho Yeo-jeong, 38, known as a close friend.On the 21st, Ock Joo-hyun posted a video of Cho Yeo-jeong, which is broadcasted on his home TV, on his personal Instagram account and posted an article saying, I said it was meaningful to attend, but I took an order to get it because I could still get it.(Cho Yeo-jeong) is not just a person who has been working hard for a long time, but a deep person who has matured himself silently and sincerely, said Ock Joo-hyun. I sincerely respect Actor Cho Yeo-jeong as a human Cho Yeo-jeong.Im really happy, she said, delighting in her friends prime minister.In Ock Joo-hyuns article, Actor Song Hye-kyo (38) also pressed Like and Sung Yu-ri (38), who worked with Ock Joo-hyun and girl group Finkle, also commented on Proud and Respect.Singer Lee Jin, 39, also gave a thumbs-up, saying: Its really cool, our journey.Cho Yeo-jeong won the Best Actress Award for the movie parasite at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Festival held in Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the 21st.Cho Yeo-jeong did not know he would receive the award testimony Best Actress Award.I played the acting with a crush, but I will not think I received this award today.  I will love you as hard as I am now.I will walk silently, he said, expressing his confidence in acting and receiving applause from the audience.The 40th Blue Dragon Film Festival Best Actress Award Cho Yeo-jeong posted a congratulatory post with Ock Joo-hyun and Song Hye-kyo and Lee Jin.

Singer Ock Joo-hyun, 39, sent a message celebrating the award of the Blue Dragon Film Festival Best Actress Award by Actor Cho Yeo-jeong, 38, known as a close friend.

On the 21st, Ock Joo-hyun posted a video of Cho Yeo-jeong, which is broadcasted on his home TV, on his personal Instagram account and posted an article saying, "I said it was meaningful to attend, but I took an order to get it because I could still get it."

"(Cho Yeo-jeong) is not just a person who has been working hard for a long time, but a deep person who has matured himself silently and sincerely," said Ock Joo-hyun. "I sincerely respect Actor Cho Yeo-jeong as a human Cho Yeo-jeong. I'm really happy," she said, delighting in her friend's prime minister.

In Ock Joo-hyun's article, Actor Song Hye-kyo (38) also pressed "Like" and Sung Yu-ri (38), who worked with Ock Joo-hyun and girl group Finkle, also commented on "Proud and Respect." Singer Lee Jin, 39, also gave a thumbs-up, saying: "It's really cool, our journey.

Cho Yeo-jeong won the Best Actress Award for the movie "parasite" at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Festival held in Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the 21st. Cho Yeo-jeong did not know he would receive the award testimony "Best Actress Award". I played the acting with a crush, but I will not think I received this award today. "" I will love you as hard as I am now. I will walk silently, "he said, expressing his confidence in acting and receiving applause from the audience.

The 40th Blue Dragon Film Festival Best Actress Award Cho Yeo-jeong posted a congratulatory post with 'Ock Joo-hyun and Song Hye-kyo and Lee Jin.'