'My sister's rice long' Han Hye-yeon "Han Ji-min, please be the only power."

Sisters ricelong stylist Han Hye-yeon showed affection for Actor Han Ji-min.Actors Hwang Seok-jung and Jung Young-joo appeared in MBC entertainment program Sisters Rice Long broadcasted on the 25th.On this day, MC Han Hye-yeon explained the relationship that gave him great strength.I was originally a support job behind the scenes, and people were wondering and starting to be seen by them, and I was worried, Is it right that I do this? he said.It is Han Ji-min who gave me the only power when I did that, he said.I might not like it because Im a styling person for Han Ji-min, he said. (But) Han Ji-min supported the activity, saying, Why? You have to do it.I was grateful for Han Ji-min, saying, I was encouraged unconditionally, and I thought that I was thinking of unnecessary thoughts.

'Sister's ricelong' stylist Han Hye-yeon showed affection for Actor Han Ji-min.

Actors Hwang Seok-jung and Jung Young-joo appeared in MBC entertainment program 'Sister's Rice Long' broadcasted on the 25th.

On this day, MC Han Hye-yeon explained the relationship that gave him great strength. "I was originally a support job behind the scenes, and people were wondering and starting to be seen by them, and I was worried, 'Is it right that I do this?'" he said.

"It is Han Ji-min who gave me the only power when I did that," he said.

"I might not like it because I'm a styling person for Han Ji-min," he said. "(But) Han Ji-min supported the activity, saying, "Why? You have to do it."

"I was grateful for Han Ji-min, saying," I was encouraged unconditionally, and I thought that I was thinking of unnecessary thoughts. "