Nojambot "The burden of popular YouTubers? I saw a lot of faces and personal exposure."

The YouTuber No Jambot pictorial, which is attracting attention with its warm appearance and light V-log, was unveiled in the December issue of the fashion magazine Cosmopolitan.He, who was noted for his idol-faced appearance in the Study V-log posted while preparing for the police officers test, has been meeting subscribers with various contents steadily after foreshadowing his activities as a full-fledged YouTuber in November last year.Recently, he declared year-end confusion and body profile shooting and is steadily raising the exercise V log.Asked what he was worried about the evaluation of face content, he said, In fact, my channel subtitle is youth.I think it is my content to record the process by doing what I want to do now, what I wanted to challenge since I was a child. He was often teased about no jam or robot, and he was named no jam bot. He replied without hesitation, I hear a lot of bright, four-dimensional and absurd sounds when asked about his actual personality.Asked if there was any burden on being a quasi-entertainer class YouTuber, he said, At first I noticed a lot of people.I think my face and personal image are exposed to hundreds of thousands of people, so I hide a lot of them myself.I think that I can express this way, or I can talk about this subject. I think that I am more nervous and nervous.In the future, it is my goal to show me more as it is. As a YouTuber who always has to have fun, I asked what fun I think is, and I replied, I think it is fun to discover new interest and fulfill my curiosity.Youtuber No Jambot pictorials can be found in the December 2019 issue of Cosmopolitan.

The YouTuber No Jambot pictorial, which is attracting attention with its warm appearance and light V-log, was unveiled in the December issue of the fashion magazine Cosmopolitan.

He, who was noted for his idol-faced appearance in the Study V-log posted while preparing for the police officer's test, has been meeting subscribers with various contents steadily after foreshadowing his activities as a full-fledged YouTuber in November last year.

Recently, he declared 'year-end confusion' and 'body profile shooting' and is steadily raising the exercise V log. Asked what he was worried about the evaluation of 'face content', he said, "In fact, my channel subtitle is 'youth'. I think it is my content to record the process by doing what I want to do now, what I wanted to challenge since I was a child. "

He was often teased about 'no jam' or 'robot', and he was named 'no jam bot'. He replied without hesitation, "I hear a lot of bright, four-dimensional and absurd sounds" when asked about his actual personality.

Asked if there was any burden on being a quasi-entertainer class YouTuber, he said, "At first I noticed a lot of people. I think my face and personal image are exposed to hundreds of thousands of people, so I hide a lot of them myself. I think that I can express this way, or I can talk about this subject. I think that I am more nervous and nervous. In the future, it is my goal to show me more as it is. "

As a YouTuber who always has to have fun, I asked what fun I think is, and I replied, "I think it is fun to discover new interest and fulfill my curiosity."

Youtuber No Jambot pictorials can be found in the December 2019 issue of Cosmopolitan.