Actor Kang Han-Na reveals news of 'breaking up' at Running Mancer

Actor Kang Han-Na, who appeared in 60 days, Designated Survivor, Knowing Wife, and The Age of Purity, confessed that she has experienced a breakup with her lover in the past year.Kang Han-Na asked MC Yoo Jae-Suk, who asked about the current situation on SBSs Running Man broadcast on the 10th, I am very active now.Im lying at home a lot during my breaks, and I have to buy a cervical pillow because Im lying so much, and Im stiff behind my neck, he said, laughing.But he was surprised by the news that he had been separated in the meantime after coming out last year and coming out of Running Man in a year.Ive already overcome it, he said, adding that he was not sick, hes too healthy.Yoo Jae-Suk asked how to overcome the separation of the cast, saying, When this happens, we have to stick together. Hannah is a family, so lets help them overcome.Kim Jong-guk said, The exercise is the best in separation. He actually said that he climbed the stairs of the apartment after parting. On the other hand, in addition to strong me, singer Hyun-ah, gag woman Lee Kook-ju, and group Everglow Sihyun appeared on the day and enjoyed viewers with their witty gestures.Actor Kang Han-Na reveals news of breaking up at Running Mancer

Actor Kang Han-Na, who appeared in 60 days, Designated Survivor, Knowing Wife, and The Age of Purity, confessed that she has experienced a breakup with her lover in the past year.

Kang Han-Na asked MC Yoo Jae-Suk, who asked about the current situation on SBS's Running Man broadcast on the 10th, "I am very active now. “I’m lying at home a lot during my breaks, and I have to buy a cervical pillow because I’m lying so much, and I’m stiff behind my neck,” he said, laughing.

But he was surprised by the news that he had been separated in the meantime after coming out last year and coming out of Running Man' in a year. “I’ve already overcome it,” he said, adding that he was “not sick, he’s too healthy.”

Yoo Jae-Suk asked how to overcome the separation of the cast, saying, "When this happens, we have to stick together. Hannah is a family, so let's help them overcome." Kim Jong-guk said, "The exercise is the best in separation." He actually said that he climbed the stairs of the apartment after parting. "

On the other hand, in addition to strong me, singer Hyun-ah, gag woman Lee Kook-ju, and group Everglow Sihyun appeared on the day and enjoyed viewers with their witty gestures.

Actor Kang Han-Na reveals news of 'breaking up' at Running Mancer