Running Man' Hong Hyon-hee "Jason and Spain Journey, Process to Know Each Other"

>[ ] Running Man Hong Hyon-hee has revealed her post-love story with husband Jason.Park Ji-hyun and Hong Hyon-hee were guests on the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 3rd.Jason went to the radio schedule today, he was a regular member, but he was a regular member, Hong Hyon-hee said.Yang Se-chan then revealed that he had a very long trip abroad with Jason before marriage.Hong Hyon-hee said, I married six months after I started dating.And during the love affair, I went to Spain for two weeks, but I did not go outside. In the meantime, there was a process of getting to know each other.He added, I have not seen any of this in Baroque style and I have only been looking for Jason.Kim Jong Kook said, Hyun Hee seems to have a fatal charm.Hong Hyon-hee said, I suddenly realized that I was going to live alone in the last year, he added. I do not think I know what life will be.

'>[ ] Running Man' Hong Hyon-hee has revealed her post-love story with husband Jason.

Park Ji-hyun and Hong Hyon-hee were guests on the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the 3rd.

"Jason went to the radio schedule today, he was a regular member, but he was a regular member," Hong Hyon-hee said.

Yang Se-chan then revealed that he had "a very long trip abroad with Jason before marriage."

Hong Hyon-hee said, "I married six months after I started dating. And during the love affair, I went to Spain for two weeks, but I did not go outside. "In the meantime, there was a process of getting to know each other."

He added, "I have not seen any of this in Baroque style and I have only been looking for Jason."

Kim Jong Kook said, "Hyun Hee seems to have a fatal charm."

Hong Hyon-hee said, "I suddenly realized that I was going to live alone in the last year," he added. "I do not think I know what life will be."