Running Man' Jeon So-min "Yang Se-chan, it is cooler because you do not have room" ..

Is the love line between Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan in progress?On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 3rd, a search race was held.On the day of the show, the members took a bus for the mission. The members spent time listening to Hong Hyun-hees love story. Hong Hyun-hee said, I thought I was going to live alone.I do not know what life will be like. So, Jeon So-min asked, When does it feel like it? Yoo Jae-Suk said, There is no time now.But I have a little heart for Chan. So, Jeon So-min said, If you are real, you can not do this. Kim Jong Kook, who listened to this, asked, Do you think you have a mind, but your parents like it and you do not imagine what it is like to marry?So, Jeon So-min said, What do you think you should give me? But it is more attractive because you do not have room.Its more pumpkin than she looks, so its cool. If I get married, I only like my woman and I think so. So Hong Hyun-hee said, Its attractive.I thanked Park for telling me that he was not a good man. At this time, Jeon Sang-min looked at Yang Se-chan and said, Why do not you say it to me? Yang Se-chan shook his head, saying, No. Then Haha said, Where is not.I do not know what happened to people. Then I get married. I said no to me separately. Running man members who arrived at the mission pRace a while later. Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan were chatting about their seats.Song Ji-hyo said to the two, I fight, and Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, referring to Gary, who was a monthly couple, saying, Ji Hyo had such a time.

Is the love line between Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan in progress?

On sbs Running Man' broadcasted on the 3rd, a search Race was held.

On the day of the show, the members took a bus for the mission. The members spent time listening to Hong Hyun-hee's love story. Hong Hyun-hee said, "I thought I was going to live alone. I do not know what life will be like. "

So, Jeon So-min asked, "When does it feel like it?" Yoo Jae-Suk said, "There is no time now. But I have a little heart for Chan. "So, Jeon So-min said," If you are real, you can not do this. "

Kim Jong Kook, who listened to this, asked, "Do you think you have a mind, but your parents like it and you do not imagine what it is like to marry?" So, Jeon So-min said, "What do you think you should give me?" "But it is more attractive because you do not have room."

"It's more pumpkin than she looks, so it's cool. If I get married, I only like my woman and I think so." So Hong Hyun-hee said, "It's attractive. I thanked Park for telling me that he was not a good man. "

At this time, Jeon Sang-min looked at Yang Se-chan and said, "Why do not you say it to me?" Yang Se-chan shook his head, saying, "No." Then Haha said, "Where is not. I do not know what happened to people. Then I get married. I said no to me separately. "

Running Man members who arrived at the mission pRace a while later. Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan were chatting about their seats. Song Ji-hyo said to the two, "I fight," and Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, referring to Gary, who was a monthly couple, saying, "Ji Hyo had such a time."