'18 Days Comeback' IU, 'You and Me' bring out Worldview...Lee Hyun-woo and co-work

The IU released a second teaser video of its midnight mini-five album, Love Pome, on the 11th; the teaser name is Out of Time and has the same Worldview as You and I.The agency said, The Out of Time was reunited with the production staff and cast members who worked together with Lee Min Soo composer, director Hwang Soo A, and Actor Lee Hyun-woo.I tell you stories after you and I, he explained.The IU will make a comeback on Wednesday.
The IU released a second teaser video of its midnight mini-five album, Love Pome, on the 11th; the teaser name is Out of Time and has the same Worldview as You and I.The agency said, The Out of Time was reunited with the production staff and cast members who worked together with Lee Min Soo composer, director Hwang Soo A, and Actor Lee Hyun-woo.I tell you stories after you and I, he explained.The IU will make a comeback on Wednesday.

The IU released a second teaser video of its midnight mini-five album, Love Pome, on the 11th; the teaser name is "Out of Time" and has the same Worldview as "You and I."

The agency said, "The 'Out of Time' was reunited with the production staff and cast members who worked together with Lee Min Soo composer, director Hwang Soo A, and Actor Lee Hyun-woo. "I tell you stories after you and I," he explained.

The IU will make a comeback on Wednesday.