Yoon Se-ah, "Sleep"...excitingly overfilled with graceful charm

Yoon Se-ah has released a photo from the shooting scene of Drama.Actor Yoon Se-ah posted a picture on his 13th day with an article entitled #Melting Me Softly with me ... Sleep... Pretty Dream.The photo shows the figure of Yoon Se-ah sitting at a desk and looking at the script. The neat hairstyle and calm color suits make a small face and features more prominent.When the photos were released, netizens responded in various ways such as Have a good dream, When I wait until next week and I used it today.On the other hand, Yoon Se-ah is appearing on TVN weekend drama I melt me as Na Ha Young.Photo: Yoon Se-ah Instagram

Yoon Se-ah has released a photo from the shooting scene of Drama.

Actor Yoon Se-ah posted a picture on his 13th day with an article entitled "#Melting Me Softly with me ... Sleep... Pretty Dream".

The photo shows the figure of Yoon Se-ah sitting at a desk and looking at the script. The neat hairstyle and calm color suits make a small face and features more prominent.

When the photos were released, netizens responded in various ways such as "Have a good dream", "When I wait until next week" and "I used it today".

On the other hand, Yoon Se-ah is appearing on TVN weekend Drama 'I melt me' as Na Ha Young.

Photo: Yoon Se-ah Instagram