BewhY, Comic Positions, Sweg Strike 'Top-trend Rapper Aura Proved'

Rapper BewhY reveals aspirations for this years festival seasonBewhY posted a picture on his instagram on October 2, along with an article entitled This years festival season will be called Movie Star.The photo shows BewhY squatting with his hands on the wall, while BewhY stares at the camera with intense eyes.BewhYs chic Aura catches the eyeThe fans who responded to the photos responded such as I am grateful, I like it, I even look good in such pose.delay stock

Rapper BewhY reveals aspirations for this year's festival season

BewhY posted a picture on his instagram on October 2, along with an article entitled "This year's festival season will be called "Movie Star".

The photo shows BewhY squatting with his hands on the wall, while BewhY stares at the camera with intense eyes. BewhY's chic Aura catches the eye

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "I am grateful", "I like it", "I even look good in such pose".

delay stock