Who's han seung-woo? Han Sun-hwa's brother, in group X1 activity.

Netizens are interested in Han Seung-woo, a younger brother mentioned in an interview with a media company by Han Sun-hwa, an actor from Girl Group Secret.On the portal site on the 21st, it is ranked second in real-time search terms around 6 pm on the day.Han Seung-woo, born in 1994 and 26 years old, made his debut as a group Victon in 2016; recently, he is active in X1, the final debut of Produce X101.Han Seung-woo also appeared with Han Sun-hwa in KBS2 Youth Unfortunate in 2010 when he was a high school student.Han Sun-hwa said in an interview with Gracia, a pictorial magazine released on the day, My face is white and my hard work resembles each other.Except for that, everything is different. As for his brothers activities as X1, he said, I am so proud.I tried not to tell my brother who just started to think that my sister, my sister, should not be a stumbling block.I cheered and encouraged my brother to step up and step by step. Han Sun-hwa, a photo magazine, said after mentioning his brother in Interview, Its all different except for white face and muscularity.

Netizens are interested in han seung-woo, a younger brother mentioned in an Interview with a media company by Han Sun-hwa, an actor from Girl group Secret. On the portal site on the 21st, it is ranked second in real-time search terms around 6 pm on the day.

han seung-woo, born in 1994 and 26 years old, made his debut as a group Victon in 2016; recently, he is active in X1, the final debut of "Produce X101". han seung-woo also appeared with Han Sun-hwa in KBS2 'Youth Unfortunate' in 2010 when he was a high school student.

Han Sun-hwa said in an Interview with Gracia, a pictorial magazine released on the day, "My face is white and my hard work resembles each other. Except for that, everything is different. "As for his brother's activities as X1, he said," I am so proud. I tried not to tell my brother who just started to think that my sister, my sister, should not be a stumbling block. I cheered and encouraged my brother to step up and step by step. "

Han Sun-hwa, a photo magazine, said after mentioning his brother in Interview, "It's all different except for white face and muscularity."