When asked about his resemblance to his Brother 'X1' han seung-woo, Han Sun-hwa replied, "Face..."

Han Sun-hwa mentioned Brother Han seung-woo in an interview that was held in the November issue of fashion magazine Gracia.When asked about the feeling of seeing his brother who started his activities with X1, Han Sun-hwa said, I am so proud.I tried not to tell my sister, who is just starting, that my sister should not be a stumbling block, he said. I cheered and encouraged her to do her own work.When it was announced that Brother was later, the netizens wondered, How can you get your arms folded with Brother?Meanwhile, Han Sun-hwa has recently confirmed her appearance in an independent feature film and is set to start filming soon.Han Seung-woo made his debut as a group Victon in 2016 and later made his debut as an X1 member after receiving a great love from Mnet audition program Produce X101.
Han Sun-hwa mentioned Brother Han seung-woo in an interview that was held in the November issue of fashion magazine Gracia.When asked about the feeling of seeing his brother who started his activities with X1, Han Sun-hwa said, I am so proud.I tried not to tell my sister, who is just starting, that my sister should not be a stumbling block, he said. I cheered and encouraged her to do her own work.When it was announced that Brother was later, the netizens wondered, How can you get your arms folded with Brother?Meanwhile, Han Sun-hwa has recently confirmed her appearance in an independent feature film and is set to start filming soon.Han Seung-woo made his debut as a group Victon in 2016 and later made his debut as an X1 member after receiving a great love from Mnet audition program Produce X101.

Han Sun-hwa mentioned Brother han seung-woo in an interview that was held in the November issue of fashion magazine Gracia.

When asked about the feeling of seeing his Brother who started his activities with X1, Han Sun-hwa said, "I am so proud."

“I tried not to tell my sister, who is just starting, that my sister should not be a stumbling block,” he said. “I cheered and encouraged her to do her own work.”

When it was announced that Brother was later, the netizens wondered, "How can you get your arms folded with Brother?"

Meanwhile, Han Sun-hwa has recently confirmed her appearance in an independent feature film and is set to start filming soon.

han seung-woo made his debut as a group Victon in 2016 and later made his debut as an X1 member after receiving a great love from Mnet audition program Produce X101.