Choi "Song Hye-kyo and uniform Model Activities" (Speak to me)

Tell me and talk singer and actor Choi recalled the time of uniform model activity in the past.Actor Kim Seung-hyun, Choi and singer Jijo appeared as guests on JTBCs Come Talk on the 22nd.When asked who was more popular on the day, Choi said, When there was no Internet, I could tell that fans came home or came to the fan letter.The postman was struggling. Kim Seung-hyun said, I was a ramen box.Choi said, There were many teenage fans in elementary school who were fan bases, and Kim Seung-hyun had a lot of fans.Kim Seung-hyun Choi has served as a uniform model in the past.Kim Seung-hyun was surprised to say, Actor Kim Sung-eun was selected as E company model.Choi said, I used to play Actor Song Hye-kyo and S uniform Model, he said. At that time, I was popular to wear hoodies in uniform.Choi and Song Hye-kyo attracted attention with their uniform appearance in the commercial video released on the air.

'Tell me and talk' singer and Actor Choi recalled the time of uniform Model activity in the past.

Actor Kim Seung-hyun, Choi and singer Jijo appeared as guests on JTBC's Come Talk on the 22nd.

When asked who was more popular on the day, Choi said, "When there was no Internet, I could tell that fans came home or came to the fan letter. The postman was struggling. Kim Seung-hyun said, “I was a ramen box.”

Choi said, "There were many teenage fans in elementary school who were fan bases, and Kim Seung-hyun had a lot of fans."

Kim Seung-hyun Choi has served as a uniform Model in the past. Kim Seung-hyun was surprised to say, "Actor Kim Sung-eun was selected as E company Model."

Choi said, "I used to play Actor Song Hye-kyo and S uniform Model," he said. "At that time, I was popular to wear hoodies in uniform." Choi and Song Hye-kyo attracted attention with their uniform appearance in the commercial video released on the air.