Choi Jae-woo "Song Hye-kyo and past uniform Model" ..

Lets talk Choi Jae-woo said that he had been working with Song Hye-kyo in the past.Actor Kim Seung-hyun, Choi Jae-woo and singer Ji-jo appeared as guests in the JTBC entertainment program Lets Talk broadcast on the 22nd.Kim Seung-hyun and Choi Jae-woo, who became popular as high-teen stars in the 90s, were asked who was more popular in the past.Choi said, When the fan letter came, the large box with the refrigerator was full when the week was gathered. The postman was hard.Kim Seung-hyun added, I was a ramen box.At the same time, the two also competed as uniform Models.Choi said, I had a Model for actress Song Hye-kyo and S-sa. At that time, I was popular in wearing a hoodie in my uniform.

'Let's talk' Choi Jae-woo said that he had been working with Song Hye-kyo in the past.

Actor Kim Seung-hyun, Choi Jae-woo and singer Ji-jo appeared as guests in the JTBC entertainment program "Let's Talk" broadcast on the 22nd.

Kim Seung-hyun and Choi Jae-woo, who became popular as high-teen stars in the 90s, were asked who was more popular in the past.

Choi said, "When the fan letter came, the large box with the refrigerator was full when the week was gathered." "The postman was hard." Kim Seung-hyun added, "I was a ramen box."

At the same time, the two also competed as uniform Models. Choi said, "I had a Model for actress Song Hye-kyo and S-sa." At that time, I was popular in wearing a hoodie in my uniform. "