Choi, Song Hye-kyo and shoulder side by side 'Why is Choi Chang-min renamed?'

Choi drew attention by mentioning the past.Actors Kim Seung-hyun, Choi and singer Jijo appeared as guests on the JTBC entertainment program Come Talk, which aired on the night of the 22nd.Kim Seung-hyun, Choi, has been a uniform model in the past.Kim Seung-hyun said, I was selected as E-Model like actor Kim Sung-eun.Choi said, I had done the actor Song Hye-kyo and S uniform Model.Choi also caught the eye by saying, At that time, I was wearing a hoodie in a uniform.On the same day, Jeon Hyun-moo asked the two, Who was more popular online?Choi explained, I was popular with teenagers, and Kim Seung-hyun was popular with his twenties.He also said, We didnt have the Internet. I got a fan letter at home with postcards or handwritten letters.The fan letter I received a week filled a box of refrigerators, he said. The postman was very hard.Kim Seung-hyun added, I am about a box of ramen.On the other hand, he appeared on MBC Radio Star in the past and revealed why he renamed Choi Chang-min as Choi. Choi Chang-min confessed, I changed my name because things did not work out well.Photo = DB

Choi drew attention by mentioning the past.

Actors Kim Seung-hyun, Choi and singer Jijo appeared as guests on the JTBC entertainment program Come Talk, which aired on the night of the 22nd.

Kim Seung-hyun, Choi, has been a uniform Model in the past. Kim Seung-hyun said, "I was selected as E-Model like actor Kim Sung-eun." Choi said, "I had done the actor Song Hye-kyo and S uniform Model."

Choi also caught the eye by saying, "At that time, I was wearing a hoodie in a uniform."

On the same day, Jeon Hyun-moo asked the two, "Who was more popular online?" Choi explained, "I was popular with teenagers, and Kim Seung-hyun was popular with his twenties."

He also said, “We didn’t have the Internet. I got a fan letter at home with postcards or handwritten letters. “The fan letter I received a week filled a box of refrigerators,” he said. “The postman was very hard.” Kim Seung-hyun added, "I am about a box of ramen."

On the other hand, he appeared on MBC 'Radio Star' in the past and revealed why he renamed Choi Chang-min as Choi. Choi Chang-min confessed, "I changed my name because things did not work out well."

Photo = DB