Video Star' This wisdom very "husband Choi Min-soo, I do not understand EXO video"

Model This wisdom very Choi Min-soo on Video Star spoke about marriageMBC Everlon entertainment program Video Star broadcasted on the evening of the 22nd appeared in Kan Mi Yeon, Park Eun Ji, Shin Joo A, This wisdom very.On this day, her husband Choi Min-soo appeared in the studio for This wisdom very.This wisdom very and Choi Min-soo are married five years and parents of a child.Choi Min-soo complained about his wife This wisdom verys virtue saying, Did not you see a little EXO video?Choi Min-soo said, My wife puts her baby to bed and watches EXO video on her cell phone. I want to play with my wife, but I am jealous because she does it.This wisdom very said, My husband does not like female idols at all, so I do not understand me.

Model This wisdom very Choi Min-soo on Video Star' spoke about marriage

MBC Everlon entertainment program Video Star' broadcasted on the evening of the 22nd appeared in Kan Mi Yeon, Park Eun Ji, Shin Joo A, This wisdom very.

On this day, her husband Choi Min-soo appeared in the studio for This wisdom very. This wisdom very and Choi Min-soo are married five years and parents of a child.

Choi Min-soo complained about his wife This wisdom very's "virtue" saying, "Did not you see a little EXO video?"

Choi Min-soo said, "My wife puts her baby to bed and watches EXO video on her cell phone. I want to play with my wife, but I am jealous because she does it."

This wisdom very said, "My husband does not like female idols at all, so I do not understand me."