Shin Joo-ah 'Thailand Conglomerate' husband?.."Park Seo-joon Won."

Actor Shin Joo-ah flaunted the look of her ThailandConglomerate husbandIn MBC Everlon Video Star broadcast on the 22nd, Gan Mi Yeon Shin Joo-ah Park Eun Ji Lee Hye-joo appeared as Marriage Inducing Special.Shin Joo-ah is married to a paint company representative who earns 40 billion won in annual sales at Thailand and currently lives in Bangkok.Shin Joo-ah said, I feel like I have mixed Joo Won and Park Seo-joon on my husbands appearance, he said. I do not see the face of the ex-boyfriend and my friends talked about the Internet.Shin Joo-ah said, My husband has no cheapness. I love him, so he is good to me.I do it to others and I am good at it because I am good at it. I am good at it, so I do not worry about it. Shin Joo-ahs husband Sarauth Rachanakun is a Chinese-Thailand and is the head of the Thailand paint company JBP.His company is famous enough to be introduced to local media, including achieving sales of 40 billion won in 2008.MBC Everlon Video Star on the 22nd

Actor Shin Joo-ah flaunted the look of her Thailand Conglomerate husband

In MBC Everlon 'Video Star' broadcast on the 22nd, 'Gan Mi Yeon Shin Joo-ah Park Eun Ji Lee Hye-joo appeared as 'Marriage Inducing Special'.

Shin Joo-ah is married to a paint company representative who earns 40 billion won in annual sales at Thailand and currently lives in Bangkok.

Shin Joo-ah said, "I feel like I have mixed Joo Won and Park Seo-joon on my husband's appearance," he said. "I do not see the face of the ex-boyfriend and my friends talked about the Internet."

Shin Joo-ah said, "My husband has no cheapness." "I love him, so he is good to me. I do it to others and I am good at it because I am good at it. I am good at it, so I do not worry about it. "

Shin Joo-ah's husband Sarauth Rachanakun is a Chinese-Thailand and is the head of the Thailand paint company JBP. His company is famous enough to be introduced to local media, including achieving sales of 40 billion won in 2008.

MBC Everlon 'Video Star' on the 22nd