VagaBond' Lee Seung-gi, Moon Jin-hee "completely picked the other side" Warning

Seoul = = Vagabond Lee Seung-gi visited Moon Jin-hee and Warning.In the SBS gilt drama Vagabond, which aired on the afternoon of the 4th, Cha Dal-gun (Lee Seung-gi) stood in front of Jessica Lee, president of Asia at John Enmark.Did you kill all those people because you wanted to get strength because of the money, he said, referring to the plane crash that his nephew was on board. Jessica Lee said, Its not what we did.I still have tears when I see my family members. Still, Chadalgan did not back down. Youre a stonehead. I picked the wrong opponent completely. Im going to suck your bone marrow completely.Jessica Lee asked, How can I help you? But Cha Dal-gun said, Our Hun will save you.Meanwhile, Vagabond is a drama depicting the process of a man involved in a civil plan crash digging into a huge national corruption found in a concealed truth.It is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10 pm.

Seoul = = VagaBond' Lee Seung-gi visited Moon Jin-hee and Warning.

In the SBS gilt drama "VagaBond," which aired on the afternoon of the 4th, Cha Dal-gun (Lee Seung-gi) stood in front of Jessica Lee, president of Asia at John Enmark.

"Did you kill all those people because you wanted to get strength because of the money," he said, referring to the plane crash that his nephew was on board. Jessica Lee said, "It's not what we did. I still have tears when I see my family members. "

Still, Chadalgan did not back down. "You're a stonehead. I picked the wrong opponent completely." "I'm going to suck your bone marrow completely."

Jessica Lee asked, "How can I help you?" But Cha Dal-gun said, "Our Hun will save you."

Meanwhile, VagaBond' is a drama depicting the process of a man involved in a civil plan crash digging into a huge national corruption found in a concealed truth. It is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10 pm.