VagaBond' Bae Suzy, drunk and what happened with Lee Seung-gi..."Why don't you contact me?"

Bae Suzy, the Vagabond, worried about Lee Seung-gi.In the SBS gilt drama Vagabond, which aired on the afternoon of the 11th, the figure of Gohari (Bae Suzy) waiting for Cha Dal-gun (Lee Seung-gi) to contact him was drawn.Goshna, stop touching your phone, said Hwang Bo Ra, who looked at him on the day, saying, If you want to know, call me, why do you hang yourself with someone who doesnt care about him?The day after he had been drinking, he woke up at Chadalgans. Did I make a mistake last night? Did I swear? Did you hit him?Well, what happened last night, and you can talk to me. I looked at him anxiously.So he did not say anything, and left quickly.

Bae Suzy, the VagaBond, worried about Lee Seung-gi.

In the sbs gilt drama VagaBond, which aired on the afternoon of the 11th, the figure of Gohari (Bae Suzy) waiting for Cha Dal-gun (Lee Seung-gi) to contact him was drawn.

“Goshna, stop touching your phone,” said Hwang Bo Ra, who looked at him on the day, saying, “If you want to know, call me, why do you hang yourself with someone who doesn’t care about him?”

The day after he had been drinking, he woke up at Chadalgan’s. “Did I make a mistake last night? Did I swear? Did you hit him? “Well, what happened last night, and you can talk to me.” I looked at him anxiously.

So he did not say anything, and left quickly.