'Simpoyu' EXO Chen, All states My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version The first City on the tour was Busan

The first My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version City was Busan.In March, many people showed interest in who will be the next runner of EXOs video recorder Symphoyu after Symphoyu - Xiumin was released.Among them, Xiumin pointed out Chen as his second member, and attention was drawn to what story the Simpoyu - Chen side would contain.Chen expressed his consolation experience through My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version on the Han River and said, I thought I would like to hear my song and be happy and happy. I planned my Soul - Liverpool Busking Version tour.Therefore, Simpoyu - Chen is expected to provide a time for purifying the eardrums with a different music travel device designed by Chen.Above all, the charm of Chen, a musician who is full of affection for music, and Kim Jong Dae (Chens real name) of human beings burst at the same time, foreshadowing the automatic entrance.Also, Chen and the music friend, who joined the team, are exploding.Simpoyu - Chen will be a new music friend who will help Chen every time I go to My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version tour.Indeed, the first My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version Tour, Busan waiting for Chen, is curious about who the music friend will be.pear hyo-ju

The first My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version City was Busan.

In March, many people showed interest in who will be the next runner of EXO's video recorder Symphoyu after Symphoyu - Xiumin was released. Among them, Xiumin pointed out Chen as his second member, and attention was drawn to what story the 'Simpoyu - Chen side' would contain.

Chen expressed his consolation experience through My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version on the Han River and said, "I thought I would like to hear my song and be happy and happy. I planned My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version tour." Therefore, 'Simpoyu - Chen' is expected to provide a time for purifying the eardrums with a different music travel device designed by Chen. Above all, the charm of Chen, a musician who is full of affection for music, and Kim Jong Dae (Chen's real name) of human beings burst at the same time, foreshadowing the automatic entrance.

Also, Chen and the music Friend, who joined the team, are exploding. 'Simpoyu - Chen' will be a new music Friend who will help Chen every time I go to My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version tour. Indeed, the first My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version Tour, 'Busan' waiting for Chen, is curious about who the music Friend will be.

pear hyo-ju