"Jung Woo-sung got Bear and Joju ride"...Jung Woo-sung surprises appearance on Office workers Alcoholic drink

On SBSs Full Entertainment Midnight, which aired on the 29th, Jung Woo-sung recently appeared at the Alcoholic drink site and released the witness story A and Interview, which said he drank Bear and Joju.Mr. A recently collected a topic by uploading a photo of Alcoholic drink with Jung Woo-sung through Instagram.A said, There was an Alcoholic drink, and Lee Jung-jae, Mr. Ha Jung-woo, walked around the front room.So I was looking out, hoping that Jung Woo-sung might pass, and then I was passing by, and we were unwittingly shouting, Jung Woo-sung.I think Jung Woo-sung gave me a unique look on his face, he said.We (Jung Woo-sung) drank beer and Soju together and toasted and drank together, he said. I watched him when he shot one shot rather than drinking together.It felt like CF was hologramed. It was just good, not in my ears, no voice or anything. long bead

On SBS's Full Entertainment Midnight, which aired on the 29th, Jung Woo-sung recently appeared at the Alcoholic drink site and released the witness story A and Interview, which said he drank Bear and Joju. Mr. A recently collected a topic by uploading a photo of Alcoholic drink with Jung Woo-sung through Instagram.

A said, "There was an Alcoholic drink, and Lee Jung-jae, Mr. Ha Jung-woo, walked around the front room. So I was looking out, hoping that Jung Woo-sung might pass, and then I was passing by, and we were unwittingly shouting, Jung Woo-sung.' “I think Jung Woo-sung gave me a unique look on his face,” he said.

"We (Jung Woo-sung) drank beer and Soju together and toasted and drank together," he said. "I watched him when he shot one shot rather than drinking together. It felt like CF was hologramed. It was just good, not in my ears, no voice or anything. "

long bead