Park Seo-joon "I feel like I took a Drama" after leaving the mountain village 'Three Meals a Day'

Park Seo-joon gave a feeling that he had finished filming Three Meals a Day guest.On the 18th broadcast tvN Three Meals a Day Mountain Village, Park Seo-joon was pictured leaving the mountain village after eating a late lunch with miso soup. (Yoon Se-ah, Park So-dam) are all three of you excited, Park Seo-joon laughed at his final interview with the production team.After the interview, he added a smile to the production teams avoidance of eat until dinner.Park Seo-joon, who left his impression that I feel like I took a picture of Drama, moved with a luggage, and Yeom Jung-a, Yoon Se-ah and Park So-dam said, It feels like sending an army.Three people expressed regret once more for Park Seo-joon, saying, I feel strange, I feel like crying. Park Seo-joon hugged with Yeom Jung-a and said, Thank you.Photo = TVN broadcast screen

Park Seo-joon gave a feeling that he had finished filming 'Three Meals a Day' guest.

On the 18th broadcast tvN 'Three Meals a Day Mountain Village', Park Seo-joon was pictured leaving the mountain village after eating a late lunch with miso soup.

" (Yoon Se-ah, Park So-dam) are all three of you excited," Park Seo-joon laughed at his final interview with the production team.

After the interview, he added a smile to the production team's avoidance of "eat until dinner".

Park Seo-joon, who left his impression that "I feel like I took a picture of Drama," moved with a luggage, and Yeom Jung-a, Yoon Se-ah and Park So-dam said, "It feels like sending an army."

Three people expressed regret once more for Park Seo-joon, saying, "I feel strange, I feel like crying." Park Seo-joon hugged with Yeom Jung-a and said, "Thank you."

Photo = TVN broadcast screen