Three Meals a Day' worker Park Seo-joon "City man who has never experienced rural experience" full of worries

Actor Park Seo-joon has been worried about the three Meals a Day.In TVN Three Meals a Day Mountain Village, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 4th, Actor Park Seo-joon appeared as the fourth guest.On this day, Park Seo-joon greeted the production team and expressed his excitement that he see you for a long time.So, Na Young-seok PD laughed, What role do you play when you are a guest?Park Seo-joon said, I can not be someone. I am a complete city man. I have not experienced rural life.

Actor Park Seo-joon has been worried about the Three Meals a Day.

In TVN Three Meals a Day Mountain Village, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 4th, Actor Park Seo-joon appeared as the fourth guest.

On this day, Park Seo-joon greeted the production team and expressed his excitement that he "see you for a long time".

So, Na Young-seok PD laughed, "What role do you play when you are a guest?"

Park Seo-joon said, "I can not be someone." "I am a complete City man. I have not experienced rural life."