End 'Three Meals a Day' Yum Jung-ah, 'Big Hand Salvation Chief'

In Three Meals a Day Mountain Village, Yum Jung-ah gave the production team a generous meal.On the afternoon of the 18th, TVN entertainment program Three Meals a Day Mountain Village featured the members who greeted the end.The last lunch menu of the day was miso soup, sweet potato plot, spinach, bean sprouts.When everyone was sitting on a narrow tap for herbs, Park Seo-joon laughed, saying, I think its hard to breathe.Near the end of the cooking, Park So-dam seemed to think of something, Did the palace get out?I asked, and when I heard the answer, I said, I have to fry my guest eggs. Yum Jung-ah said, Seo Jun will not want to eat it now. Park Seo-joon also said, I will eat at the rest stop on the way, considering the late lunch time.So they started eating lunch at around 5 pm. The members laughed, saying, When do you eat dinner?Park So-dam, who was talking about the menu the next day while eating lunch, said, I did not call it beans. Park said, I do not think it is a big deal.I will blow well. Yum Jung-ah said, Are you the other person? When we finished lunch, it was time for Park to leave. Park left the Sakui House after the members were sent off.After taking such a sufficient break, the members gathered back into the yard for dinner; the dinner menu was kimchi stew and miso chicken ribs.This is a menu decided by Yum Jung-ah after a hard time, and Yum Jung-ah studied menus and recipes every time there was no usual shooting.The members also prepared dinner and called beans for the next mornings beans.Yum Jung-ah was called a big hand like a big hand, and later realized that he was called too much beans again?I do not eat breakfast tomorrow, he suggested once again.Yum Jung-ah continued to bake chicken ribs for his younger siblings, and Yoon Se-ah wrapped them up for such Yum Jung-ah.Yum Jung-ah also handed out meat to the crew; Yum Jung-ah, who looked at the deliciously-eating crew, said, I feel so good when I eat it so delicious.Its really soft, soft and delicious, its okay to eat it with chicken ribs, said Yoon Se-ah.The next morning, the last meal, was steamed pork ribs and a non-jiji stew. The members finished their meal as satisfied as usual.For those who were washing dishes after meals, Na Young-seok PD has offered suggestions.Yum Jung-ah said that if he did 20 jump ropes, he would do the dishes himself. Yum Jung-ah was successful in the existing awkwardness and Na Young-seok PD was in charge of the dishes.

In 'Three Meals a Day Mountain Village', Yum Jung-ah gave the production team a generous meal.

On the afternoon of the 18th, TVN entertainment program 'Three Meals a Day Mountain Village' featured the members who greeted the end.

The last lunch menu of the day was miso soup, sweet potato plot, spinach, bean sprouts. When everyone was sitting on a narrow tap for herbs, Park Seo-joon laughed, saying, "I think it's hard to breathe."

Near the end of the cooking, Park So-dam seemed to think of something, "Did the palace get out? "I asked, and when I heard the answer, I said," I have to fry my guest eggs. "

Yum Jung-ah said, "Seo Jun will not want to eat it now." Park Seo-joon also said, "I will eat at the rest stop on the way," considering the late lunch time.

So they started eating lunch at around 5 pm. The members laughed, saying, "When do you eat dinner?"

Park So-dam, who was talking about the menu the next day while eating lunch, said, "I did not call it beans." Park said, "I do not think it is a big deal. I will blow well. "Yum Jung-ah said," Are you the other person? "

When we finished lunch, it was time for Park to leave. Park left the "Sakui House" after the members were sent off.

After taking such a sufficient break, the members gathered back into the yard for dinner; the dinner menu was kimchi stew and miso chicken ribs. This is a menu decided by Yum Jung-ah after a hard time, and Yum Jung-ah studied menus and recipes every time there was no usual shooting.

The members also prepared dinner and called beans for the next morning's beans. Yum Jung-ah was called a "big hand" like a "big hand", and later realized that he was called "too much beans again? I do not eat breakfast tomorrow, "he suggested once again.

Yum Jung-ah continued to bake chicken ribs for his younger siblings, and Yoon Se-ah wrapped them up for such Yum Jung-ah. Yum Jung-ah also handed out meat to the crew; Yum Jung-ah, who looked at the deliciously-eating crew, said, "I feel so good when I eat it so delicious." "It's really soft, soft and delicious, it's okay to eat it with chicken ribs," said Yoon Se-ah.

The next morning, the last meal, was steamed pork ribs and a non-jiji stew. The members finished their meal as satisfied as usual. For those who were washing dishes after meals, Na Young-seok PD has offered suggestions. Yum Jung-ah said that if he did 20 jump ropes, he would do the dishes himself. Yum Jung-ah was successful in the existing awkwardness and Na Young-seok PD was in charge of the dishes.