End 'Three Meals a Day' Salt Affirmative x Yunsea x Park So-dam, Pork ribs steamed + Bizzie stew with the last fast (comprehensive)

TVN Three Meals a Day Mountain Village (directed by Na Young-seok, Yang Se-gi) broadcasted at 9:10 pm on the 18th, depicted the last mountain village life of Yeom Jung-ah, Yun Se-ah and Park So-dam.Park Seo-joon and the three-kiss family started late lunch at 5:09 p.m. At late lunch, the three-kiss family quickly prepared lunch in a modest amount, unlike usual.After lunch, the members were all sorry for Park Seo-joon, who had to leave. I feel strange, said Yeom Jung-a and Yunsea, who were seeing Park Seo-joon.I think I will cry, he said to Park Seo-joon with a look full of regret.Park Seo-joon left, and the three families immediately spurred lunch preparation: miso chicken ribs and kimchi stew.Yeom Jeong-ah baked chicken ribs right next to the table and added flavor. The three families enjoyed dinner, wrapping each other.Yeom Jeong-ah baked chicken ribs for the staff. He looked at the delicious staff.It was the last night of the mountain village, and the three families talked about the last night and talked about Doran Doran.In the morning, the three families woke up as usual, visited the chicken coop, drank coffee and spent a normal morning.The three families made Cube Latte using Dutch coffee and coffee ice that they had made in advance.The menu for the last feast was set with a Pork ribs steamed and a non-jijijigae; Park So-dam began to grind the sour beans into the millstone.Yeom Jeong-ah boiled the bean-curd dregs stew using roasted kimchi and bean-curd dregs ground by Park So-dam, and then moved the ripe Pork ribs steamed into a barrel, washed the pot again and boiled it to the scorched rice.At the last meal, the three families began to eat with admiration.After finishing the meal, I was continuing to organize it, and the production team came up with a jump rope in the proposal that I will wash the dishes if I have 20 jump ropes.Yeom Jeong-a also succeeded in the final rope-skipping challenge with 25.I am grateful that everyone ate delicious, and I think I will remember it as a time when I was just happy, he said.Yoonsea said, Sodam is always pretty, follows me, takes care of me, and my sister is always a sister, and it feels like a story that was possible because we are all.Park said, I think the moments of eating rice will continue to be thought of. It is so good to be able to put down a lot, get a lot of power, laugh a lot.I think I can run again with this energy. The three families were presented with an album that reminded them of their mountain village life and cabbage they planted at the last full dinner with the staff, and laughed at the time.On the other hand, Three Meals a Day Mountain Village followed by Shin Seo Yugi 7 was released and added to expectations.

TVN 'Three Meals a Day Mountain Village' (directed by Na Young-seok, Yang Se-gi) broadcasted at 9:10 pm on the 18th, depicted the last mountain village life of Yeom Jung-ah, Yun Se-ah and Park So-dam.

Park Seo-joon and the three-kiss family started late lunch at 5:09 p.m. At late lunch, the three-kiss family quickly prepared lunch in a modest amount, unlike usual. After lunch, the members were all sorry for Park Seo-joon, who had to leave. "I feel strange," said Yeom Jung-a and Yunsea, who were seeing Park Seo-joon. I think I will cry, "he said to Park Seo-joon with a look full of regret.

Park Seo-joon left, and the three families immediately spurred lunch preparation: miso chicken ribs and kimchi stew. Yeom Jeong-ah baked chicken ribs right next to the table and added flavor. The three families enjoyed dinner, wrapping each other.

Yeom Jeong-ah baked chicken ribs for the staff. He looked at the delicious staff.

It was the last night of the mountain village, and the three families talked about the last night and talked about Doran Doran.

In the morning, the three families woke up as usual, visited the chicken coop, drank coffee and spent a normal morning. The three families made 'Cube Latte' using Dutch coffee and coffee ice that they had made in advance.

The menu for the last feast was set with a Pork ribs steamed and a non-jijijigae; Park So-dam began to grind the sour beans into the millstone. Yeom Jeong-ah boiled the bean-curd dregs stew using roasted kimchi and bean-curd dregs ground by Park So-dam, and then moved the ripe Pork ribs steamed into a barrel, washed the pot again and boiled it to the scorched rice.

At the last meal, the three families began to eat with admiration. After finishing the meal, I was continuing to organize it, and the production team came up with a jump rope in the proposal that "I will wash the dishes if I have 20 jump ropes". Yeom Jeong-a also succeeded in the final rope-skipping challenge with 25.

"I am grateful that everyone ate delicious, and I think I will remember it as a time when I was just happy," he said. Yoonsea said, "Sodam is always pretty, follows me, takes care of me, and my sister is always a sister, and it feels like a story that was possible because we are all." Park said, "I think the moments of eating rice will continue to be thought of. It is so good to be able to put down a lot, get a lot of power, laugh a lot. I think I can run again with this energy. "

The three families were presented with an album that reminded them of their mountain village life and cabbage they planted at the last full dinner with the staff, and laughed at the time.

On the other hand, 'Three Meals a Day Mountain Village' followed by 'Shin Seo Yugi 7' was released and added to expectations.