Park Seo-joon ""Three Meals a Day" One Earn Farm Drama...Yum Jung-ah "I think I'm going to cry""

Park Seo-joon, a member of the Three Meals a Day Mountain Village, expressed his feelings about the appearance. Yum Jung-ah sent him and beamed.The last day of Park Seo-joon was drawn at the final episode of TVN entertainment program Three Meals a Day Mountain Village, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 18th.Park Seo-joon said in an interview with the production team, It was so fun because all three of you, Yum Jung-ah, Yunsea and Park So-dam, were so excited.Park So-dam said, I feel so strange while Park Seo-joon was packing all his baggage and seeing him off.Yum Jung-ah also said, I feel like sending a soldier (Park) Seo Jun-i to the army. When I get a vacation next time, come to my house.

Park Seo-joon, a member of the Three Meals a Day Mountain Village, expressed his feelings about the appearance. Yum Jung-ah sent him and beamed.

The last day of Park Seo-joon was drawn at the final episode of TVN entertainment program Three Meals a Day Mountain Village, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 18th.

Park Seo-joon said in an interview with the production team, "It was so fun because all three of you, Yum Jung-ah, Yunsea and Park So-dam, were so excited."

Park So-dam said, "I feel so strange" while Park Seo-joon was packing all his baggage and seeing him off.

Yum Jung-ah also said, "I feel like sending a soldier (Park) Seo Jun-i to the army. When I get a vacation next time, come to my house.