"Three Meals a Day" goodbye Park Seo-joon "I think I took a picture of 'early diary' Drama."

TVN Three Meals a Day Mountain Village (directed by Na Young-seok, Yang Seul-gi) broadcasted at 9:10 pm on the 18th, depicted the last mountain village life of Yeom Jung-ah, Yoon Se-ah and Park So-dam.Park Seo-joon, who left the mountain village after a late lunch, laughed at the production team in an interview with the production team, saying, Everyone is excited.I think I took a picture of a drama, its a early diary, said Park Seo-joon, who left the mountain house.Park Seo-joon, who left, said, I will be jumping rope, and Park Seo-joon responded pleasantly, saying, I think 50 will be possible.Then, when he saw Park Seo-joon leaving, he said, I think Im sending a army. Yoon Se-ah also said, Its so strange.After hugging Park Seo-joon and seeing off, he shouted, I think Im going to cry. He ran to Yoon Se-ah, Park So-dam and Sekis House and laughed.

TVN 'Three Meals a Day Mountain Village' (directed by Na Young-seok, Yang Seul-gi) broadcasted at 9:10 pm on the 18th, depicted the last mountain village life of Yeom Jung-ah, Yoon Se-ah and Park So-dam.

Park Seo-joon, who left the mountain village after a late lunch, laughed at the production team in an interview with the production team, saying, "Everyone is excited."

"I think I took a picture of a drama, it's a 'early diary'," said Park Seo-joon, who left the mountain house. Park Seo-joon, who left, said, "I will be jumping rope," and Park Seo-joon responded pleasantly, saying, "I think 50 will be possible."

Then, when he saw Park Seo-joon leaving, he said, "I think I'm sending a army." Yoon Se-ah also said, "It's so strange." After hugging Park Seo-joon and seeing off, he shouted, "I think I'm going to cry." He ran to Yoon Se-ah, Park So-dam and Sekis House and laughed.