Lee Seo-jin tears hold...I want to be a big deal" with Brooke on parting ways (Little Forest)

Little Forest Lee Seo-jin has been tearful of breaking up with Brooke, Confessions said.On SBS Little Forest: Summer of the Bakgol (hereinafter referred to as Little Forest), Lee Seo-jin Lee Seung-gi Park Na-rae Jung So-min, who was on his last day at Bakgol in Gangwon Province, was on the air as he was saying goodbye to Little People.Lee Seo-jin Lee Seung-gi Park Na-rae Jung So-min had a last greeting with Little after the meal.Brooke, who greeted her animal friends, rushed to Uncle Lee Seo-jin and showed a shimmer as she hugged Brooke.Lee Seo-jin told the crew, Ive never been in tears on the air before. It was a little bit back then.I wish I could cry if Brooke cried.Lee Seo-jin continued, I have endured myself by pledging that I should not look like this.

Little Forest Lee Seo-jin has been tearful of breaking up with Brooke, Confessions said.

On sbs' Little Forest: Summer of the Bakgol (hereinafter referred to as Little Forest), Lee Seo-jin Lee Seung-gi Park Na-rae Jung So-min, who was on his last day at Bakgol in Gangwon Province, was on the air as he was saying goodbye to Little People.

Lee Seo-jin Lee Seung-gi Park Na-rae Jung So-min had a last greeting with Little after the meal. Brooke, who greeted her animal friends, rushed to Uncle Lee Seo-jin and showed a shimmer as she hugged Brooke.

Lee Seo-jin told the crew, “I’ve never been in tears on the air before. It was a little bit back then. I wish I could cry if Brooke cried.’

Lee Seo-jin continued, "I have endured myself by pledging that I should not look like this."