"Lee Seo-jin Tears"...End 'Little Forest', More than Child Care Arts

In the final episode of SBS Little Forest, which aired on the 7th, the stories of children and adults who spend the last day together in the shoots were broadcast.Lee Seo-jin, Lee Seung-gi, Park Na-rae, and Jung So-min carefully looked after the children in Little Forest, which was broadcast for two months.All four of them were somewhat uncomfortable because they were single, but they grew up with their children.In addition to playing, children have become closer to children because of their knowledge of cooking, furniture, making, yoga, and children have gradually opened their minds.In the last episode, all nine Little Lees gathered to spend a friendly time on stamp tours and meals.But as time went by, not only adults but also children felt the sense of separation and were saddened.When my parents picked me up, I ran to Lee Seo-jin and Brooke, and Lee Seo-jins eyes were moistened when I looked at Brooke.Brooke and Lee Seo-jin looked into each others eyes but held back tears.Brooke, who was returning home, told her parents, I saw Uncle Lee Seo-jins tears. Lee Seo-jin told the production team in an interview, I would have cried more if Brook was so lucky that I was so tired.So adults and children said goodbye to each others memories.In the flood of irritating content, Little Forest did not hit any MSGs, not only cooking but also the program itself was nature and healing.I just focused on observational arts, watching childrens play, and looking at relationships. In the process, I was not happy.Although there were conflicts, the number of unbalanced diets decreased, friends were made, and the process of childcare was included.When I went to another child, I was impressed every time, including a child who was sad and the youngest at home, but a child who played the eldest brother in Little Forest.Like this, Little Forest meant more than child-rearing entertainment, making Lee Seo-jin, who had not played in the Running Man, run and tear.It was possible because he had done his sincerity and sincerity.Not only Lee Seo-jin, but Jung So-min and Park Na-rae also poured tears into the warm words and greetings of the children, and Lee Seung-gi tried to break up with a smile, looking at it from a distance.The children also recalled the meaning of Little Forest, giving the best praise they could, such as Its like Pororo Eddie, Its better than Dad, Its better than a dish, and I want to come again tomorrow.It is a clear autumn after the summer of the hot hot spot.I wonder if I can meet Little Forest, who promised to meet each other next, and Little Lee again in a new season.Photos  SBS
In the final episode of SBS Little Forest, which aired on the 7th, the stories of children and adults who spend the last day together in the shoots were broadcast.Lee Seo-jin, Lee Seung-gi, Park Na-rae, and Jung So-min carefully looked after the children in Little Forest, which was broadcast for two months.All four of them were somewhat uncomfortable because they were single, but they grew up with their children.In addition to playing, children have become closer to children because of their knowledge of cooking, furniture, making, yoga, and children have gradually opened their minds.In the last episode, all nine Little Lees gathered to spend a friendly time on stamp tours and meals.But as time went by, not only adults but also children felt the sense of separation and were saddened.When my parents picked me up, I ran to Lee Seo-jin and Brooke, and Lee Seo-jins eyes were moistened when I looked at Brooke.Brooke and Lee Seo-jin looked into each others eyes but held back tears.Brooke, who was returning home, told her parents, I saw Uncle Lee Seo-jins tears. Lee Seo-jin told the production team in an interview, I would have cried more if Brook was so lucky that I was so tired.So adults and children said goodbye to each others memories.In the flood of irritating content, Little Forest did not hit any MSGs, not only cooking but also the program itself was nature and healing.I just focused on observational arts, watching childrens play, and looking at relationships. In the process, I was not happy.Although there were conflicts, the number of unbalanced diets decreased, friends were made, and the process of childcare was included.When I went to another child, I was impressed every time, including a child who was sad and the youngest at home, but a child who played the eldest brother in Little Forest.Like this, Little Forest meant more than child-rearing entertainment, making Lee Seo-jin, who had not played in the Running Man, run and tear.It was possible because he had done his sincerity and sincerity.Not only Lee Seo-jin, but Jung So-min and Park Na-rae also poured tears into the warm words and greetings of the children, and Lee Seung-gi tried to break up with a smile, looking at it from a distance.The children also recalled the meaning of Little Forest, giving the best praise they could, such as Its like Pororo Eddie, Its better than Dad, Its better than a dish, and I want to come again tomorrow.It is a clear autumn after the summer of the hot hot spot.I wonder if I can meet Little Forest, who promised to meet each other next, and Little Lee again in a new season.Photos  SBS

In the final episode of sbs Little Forest, which aired on the 7th, the stories of children and adults who spEnd the last day together in the shoots were broadcast.

Lee Seo-jin, Lee Seung-gi, Park Na-rae, and Jung So-min carefully looked after the children in Little Forest, which was broadcast for two months. All four of them were somewhat uncomfortable because they were single, but they grew up with their children.

In addition to playing, children have become closer to children because of their knowledge of cooking, furniture, making, yoga, and children have gradually opened their minds.

In the last episode, all nine 'Little Lees' gathered to spEnd a friEndly time on stamp tours and meals. But as time went by, not only adults but also children felt the sense of separation and were saddened.

When my parents picked me up, I ran to Lee Seo-jin and Brooke, and Lee Seo-jin's eyes were moistened when I looked at Brooke. Brooke and Lee Seo-jin looked into each other's eyes but held back tears. Brooke, who was returning home, told her parents, "I saw Uncle Lee Seo-jin's tears." Lee Seo-jin told the production team in an Interview, "I would have cried more if Brook was so lucky that I was so tired." So adults and children said goodbye to each other's memories.

In the flood of irritating content, Little Forest did not hit any MSGs, not only cooking but also the program itself was nature and healing. I just focused on observational arts, watching children's play, and looking at relationships. In the process, I was not happy. Although there were conflicts, the number of unbalanced diets decreased, friEnds were made, and the process of childcare was included. When I went to another child, I was impressed every time, including a child who was sad and the youngest at home, but a child who played the eldest brother in Little Forest.

Like this, Little Forest meant more than child-rearing entertainment, making Lee Seo-jin, who had not played in the Running Man, run and tear. It was possible because he had done his sincerity and sincerity. Not only Lee Seo-jin, but Jung So-min and Park Na-rae also poured tears into the warm words and greetings of the children, and Lee Seung-gi tried to break up with a smile, looking at it from a distance.

The children also recalled the meaning of Little Forest, giving the best praise they could, such as "It's like Pororo Eddie," "It's better than Dad," "It's better than a dish," and "I want to come again tomorrow."

It is a clear autumn after the summer of the hot hot spot. I wonder if I can meet Little Forest, who promised to meet each other next, and Little Lee again in a new season.

Photos sbs