"Gayo Plaza" EXO Chen "New Album, Baekhyun x Chanyeol and many Talk...Thank you Shoke MC Sehun"

EXO Chen, who released the new song, boasted of the members Cheering.Chen appeared on KBS Cool FM Jung Eun-jis Song Plaza on the 3rd, saying, It is rather good to have the album released.The title candidate was to you, but it was a song that I would not be able to do now, so I changed it to what do we do to avoid regretting it. Jung Eun-ji asked, Did you share a lot of talk with the members? Chen said, I shared more with the members than the last album.I talked to my older brother, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol, and I often talked to my guardian brother. Kai liked the title song very much. Chens comeback showcase was hosted by Sehun. Im sorry to ask you to give me time because I know all the members are busy, Chen said.I tried to proceed on my own, but Sehun asked me first, saying I would do it. I was so good at it. I asked for a share, but Ill buy a meal later.On the 1st, Chens second mini-album, Dear My Dear, was released. The title song What We Do (Shall we?) is a retro pop song by hitmaker Kenzie (Kenzie).Jung Eun-jis Song Plaza

EXO Chen, who released the new song, boasted of the members' Cheering.

Chen appeared on KBS Cool FM Jung Eun-ji's Song Plaza' on the 3rd, saying, "It is rather good to have the album released. The title candidate was 'to you', but it was a song that I would not be able to do now, so I changed it to 'what do we do' to avoid regretting it. "

Jung Eun-ji asked, "Did you share a lot of Talk with the members?" Chen said, "I shared more with the members than the last album. I Talked to my older brother, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol, and I often Talked to my guardian brother. Kai liked the title song very much. "

Chen’s comeback showcase was hosted by Sehun. “I’m sorry to ask you to give me time because I know all the members are busy,” Chen said. I tried to proceed on my own, but Sehun asked me first, saying I would do it. I was so good at it. I asked for a share, but I’ll buy a meal later.”

On the 1st, Chen’s second mini-album, “Dear My Dear,” was released. The title song “What We Do (Shall we? )' is a retro pop song by hitmaker Kenzie (Kenzie).

Jung Eun-ji's Song Plaza