'Jeong Hee' Chen, solo comeback in EXO support proud of the good faith

Chen made a solo comeback with the support of EXO members.Singer Chen appeared as a guest on MBC FM4U Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young broadcast on the 2nd.Chen released her mini-titled To You Loved on the 1st, and at the mini-album sound-taking meeting held on the afternoon of the 1st, EXO colleague Sehun participated in society and boasted a strong friendship.Chen said, There are a lot of professional MCs in the company, but I am sorry to ask for it and I did not have any friends. I was sorry to say that all the members are active.So I tried to do it alone, but Sehun listened to me during the schedule and said that he would do it first. I was impressed.I learned that Sehun is a good friend of this kind through this opportunity, he said. Thank you for doing so well even though it was suddenly decided. He promised to be a host if Sehun goes solo in the future.One listener said, The title and lyrics are both Korean in this new album. Chen said, When I put this new song on the Korean album site, I asked you to go up to Korean.Kim Shin-Young asked, I heard youve beaten Kim I-na, is it true? So Chen said, Its a war. Ive asked many lyricists.I was greedy and participated. Finally, my lyrics were selected after blind test. I am so honored. Chen, who returned to the Mini 2 album, showed affection for singer Lee Moon-se.Chen said, Thank you to the listeners comment that I feel like Lee Moon-se in the 21st century. I also listened to the last album and this album and listened to Lee Moon-ses song a lot.I love Music for a long time like my teacher and I want to continue my passion for music.Chen, who was asking various questions, was shocked to hear the question, Who is the junior who is most interested these days?Chen said, It is amazing to see music broadcasts and juniors in the same position as K-pop.I learn a lot, he said. I personally want to select the vocal line NCT Taeil in SM. I like the voice so much. Chen said, I dare not say who I am, but I want to cheer as a colleague with the same job.Finally, fans asked if they would like to do a solo concert, but Chen said, I want to do it, but I want to concentrate because EXO is the priority.It is also my personality to concentrate on one thing. Photo = MBC FM4U

Chen made a solo comeback with the support of EXO members.

Singer Chen appeared as a guest on MBC FM4U 'Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young' broadcast on the 2nd.

Chen released her mini-titled "To You Loved" on the 1st, and at the mini-album sound-taking meeting held on the afternoon of the 1st, EXO colleague Sehun participated in society and boasted a strong friendship.

Chen said, "There are a lot of professional MCs in the company, but I am sorry to ask for it and I did not have any friends. I was sorry to say that all the members are active." "So I tried to do it alone, but Sehun listened to me during the schedule and said that he would do it first. I was impressed."

"I learned that Sehun is a good friend of this kind through this opportunity," he said. "Thank you for doing so well even though it was suddenly decided." He promised to be a host if Sehun goes solo in the future.

One listener said, "The title and lyrics are both Korean in this new album." Chen said, "When I put this new song on the Korean album site, I asked you to go up to Korean."

Kim Shin-Young asked, "I heard you've beaten Kim I-na, is it true?" So Chen said, "It's a war. I've asked many lyricists. I was greedy and participated. Finally, my lyrics were selected after blind test. I am so honored. "

Chen, who returned to the Mini 2 album, showed affection for singer Lee Moon-se. Chen said, "Thank you" to the listener's comment that "I feel like Lee Moon-se in the 21st century." "I also listened to the last album and this album and listened to Lee Moon-se's song a lot." "I love Music for a long time like my teacher and I want to continue my passion for Music."

Chen, who was asking various questions, was shocked to hear the question, "Who is the junior who is most interested these days?" Chen said, "It is amazing to see Music broadcasts and juniors in the same position as K-pop. I learn a lot, "he said." I personally want to select the vocal line NCT Taeil in SM. I like the voice so much. "

Chen said, "I dare not say who I am, but I want to cheer as a colleague with the same job."

Finally, fans asked if they would like to do a solo concert, but Chen said, "I want to do it, but I want to concentrate because EXO is the priority. It is also my personality to concentrate on one thing. "

Photo = MBC FM4U