'Chat a comeback on the chart' Beluga whale (Hye-won Park) "I'm a big love and I'm a little stunned"

Singer Beluga whale (Hye-won Park), a singer with a four-speed high-pitched singing ability who led the music chart on the chart, performed his first photo shoot in the November 2019 issue with Star & Style Magazine.Beluga whale in the picture shows a romantic charm while fashionable and emits a hidden reversal charm.Beluga whale, who was loved by the music charts a comeback on the charts as if to water the dead flower, could not hide his dazed mind.Beluga whale, who regretted that he would work harder in his sudden love, said he also had a desire for his next album.When asked about the unique nickname of the four-speed gear shift treble, he replied, I was curious to hear it at first, but it was fun to listen. He replied, I feel a sense of mission when singing, and I would like to make a mistake.Beluga whale, who had been auditioning for a hundred times while dreaming of being a singer during her school days, was offered an audition for Superstar K 2016 in a car she was trying to concentrate on her studies.I have tried to audition several times, but I challenged the idea that it might be an opportunity in the end, and I was able to finish with a good score of the top 3.minjee Lee
Singer Beluga whale (Hye-won Park), a singer with a four-speed high-pitched singing ability who led the music chart on the chart, performed his first photo shoot in the November 2019 issue with Star & Style Magazine.Beluga whale in the picture shows a romantic charm while fashionable and emits a hidden reversal charm.Beluga whale, who was loved by the music charts a comeback on the charts as if to water the dead flower, could not hide his dazed mind.Beluga whale, who regretted that he would work harder in his sudden love, said he also had a desire for his next album.When asked about the unique nickname of the four-speed gear shift treble, he replied, I was curious to hear it at first, but it was fun to listen. He replied, I feel a sense of mission when singing, and I would like to make a mistake.Beluga whale, who had been auditioning for a hundred times while dreaming of being a singer during her school days, was offered an audition for Superstar K 2016 in a car she was trying to concentrate on her studies.I have tried to audition several times, but I challenged the idea that it might be an opportunity in the end, and I was able to finish with a good score of the top 3.minjee Lee

Singer Beluga whale (Hye-won Park), a singer with a four-speed high-pitched singing ability who led the music chart on the chart, performed his first photo shoot in the November 2019 issue with Star & Style Magazine. Beluga whale in the picture shows a romantic charm while fashionable and emits a hidden reversal charm.

Beluga whale, who was loved by the music charts a comeback on the charts as if to water the dead flower, could not hide his dazed mind. Beluga whale, who regretted that he would work harder in his sudden love, said he also had a desire for his next album.

When asked about the unique nickname of the four-speed gear shift treble, he replied, "I was curious to hear it at first, but it was fun to listen." He replied, "I feel a sense of mission when singing, and I would like to make a mistake."

Beluga whale, who had been auditioning for a hundred times while dreaming of being a singer during her school days, was offered an audition for Superstar K 2016 in a car she was trying to concentrate on her studies. I have tried to audition several times, but I challenged the idea that it might be an opportunity in the end, and I was able to finish with a good score of the top 3.

Minjee Lee