'Choi Fata' EXO Chen "I like the solo album response, I feel like I'm proud.

Choi Fata EXO Chen expressed his feelings about solo comeback.EXO Chen, who returned to solo on SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time broadcast on the 4th, talked with him as a guest.DJ Hwa-Jeong Choi said, The song response is so good. Wasnt it always popular every time I released the album?Im always nervous until the moment I make it, though, and I think the results are always out of the way and unpredictable, so Im always nervous, Chen said.I was wondering what kind of reaction would be made because it was the first retro pop genre to challenge. It was released four days ago, and I am so grateful that many people liked it and cheered.I am so proud of myself. In addition, Chen said, I am alone, so even if I work in a good environment, all responsibility depends on me.No matter how good the song comes, there is a sense of burden that if my skill does not digest, the result will not be. Photo: LAEXO D.O., seen on SBS.

'Choi Fata' EXO Chen expressed his feelings about solo comeback.

EXO Chen, who returned to solo on SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time' broadcast on the 4th, talked with him as a guest.

DJ Hwa-Jeong Choi said, "The song response is so good. Wasn't it always popular every time I released the album?" "I'm always nervous until the moment I make it, though, and I think the results are always out of the way and unpredictable, so I'm always nervous," Chen said.

"I was wondering what kind of reaction would be made because it was the first retro pop genre to challenge. It was released four days ago, and I am so grateful that many people liked it and cheered. I am so proud of myself. "

In addition, Chen said, "I am alone, so even if I work in a good environment, all responsibility depends on me. No matter how good the song comes, there is a sense of burden that if my skill does not digest, the result will not be. "

Photo: LAEXO D.O., seen on SBS.