"Choi Fata" EXO Chen "Learn a lot from IU...Let Collabo be done"

EXO Chen gave his impression of returning to the solo album.EXO Chen, who returned to the solo album Love You, appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time broadcast on the 4th.Im so good at the reaction, but its always been very popular every time I make an album, asked Hwa-Jeong Choi, who said, Im always nervous until the moment I make it.I always think that the results are out of expectation and can not be measured. I was wondering what kind of reaction would be made because retro pop was the first time, and now its been four days, and I am so grateful and proud, he confessed.Chen said, I am alone, so no matter how good the song comes, I have the burden of not having good results if I can not digest it.One listener asked Chen, When is the last time I wrote a letter to the album? I wonder if EXO members will send letters or even a small note.Chen replied, I can not remember when I wrote the last letter. Members contact me on their phone.If youre given a letter and pen now, who would you like to write to? asked Hwa-Jeong Choi again, then Chen said, I want to write to my parents once.I always contacted my cell phone, so I had different thoughts and feelings when I wrote one letter, one letter, and I have never written it to my parents. For listeners who want to work on Collabo with singer IU, Chen said, I want to do it too. I prepared a solo album while playing music with dance and beat, but I learned a lot while listening to IU song.

EXO Chen gave his impression of returning to the solo album.

EXO Chen, who returned to the solo album 'Love You', appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time' broadcast on the 4th.

"I'm so good at the reaction, but it's always been very popular every time I make an album," asked Hwa-Jeong Choi, who said, "I'm always nervous until the moment I make it. I always think that the results are out of expectation and can not be measured. "

"I was wondering what kind of reaction would be made because retro pop was the first time, and now it's been four days, and I am so grateful and proud," he confessed.

Chen said, "I am alone, so no matter how good the song comes, I have the burden of not having good results if I can not digest it."

One listener asked Chen, "When is the last time I wrote a letter to the album? I wonder if EXO members will send letters or even a small note." Chen replied, "I can not remember when I wrote the last letter. Members contact me on their phone."

"If you're given a letter and pen now, who would you like to write to?" asked Hwa-Jeong Choi again, then Chen said, "I want to write to my parents once. I always contacted my cell phone, so I had different thoughts and feelings when I wrote one letter, one letter, and I have never written it to my parents. "

For listeners who want to work on Collabo with singer IU, Chen said, "I want to do it too." "I prepared a solo album while playing music with dance and beat, but I learned a lot while listening to IU song."