Jeon Do-yeon, first Acting co-work "It Was awkward" with Jung Woo-sung in the sequel (2019 Busan International Film Festival)

The 24th Busan International Film Festival Open Talk - Birthday was held on October 5 at the outdoor stage of the Busan Haeundae-gu Film Hall.On the opening talk, Jeon Do-yeon commented on Jung Woo-sung, who is a follow-up to the film, I heard that it was originally released this year and it will be released early next year, and it is about to be released in a movie called The Animals Wanting to Hold the Jeep.Jung Woo-sung and I were the same age and I have known for a long time, but I have never done it. It was awkward to see it on the spot. #Jeon Do-yeon #Jung Woo-sung # Birthday #Busan International Film Festival #2019BIFF #Outdoor Stagemin jin-kyung

The 24th Busan International Film Festival Open Talk - 'Birthday' was held on October 5 at the outdoor stage of the Busan Haeundae-gu Film Hall.

On the opening talk, Jeon Do-yeon commented on Jung Woo-sung, who is a follow-up to the film, "I heard that it was originally released this year and it will be released early next year, and it is about to be released in a movie called 'The Animals Wanting to Hold the Jeep'. Jung Woo-sung and I were the same age and I have known for a long time, but I have never done it. It was awkward to see it on the spot. "

#Jeon Do-yeon #Jung Woo-sung # Birthday #Busan International Film Festival #2019BIFF #Outdoor Stage

min jin-kyung