Knowing Bros' Choi Siwon "I called Seo Jang-hoon to my childhood fan, and I looked back and said 'Ahhh'" Disclosure

Super Junior appeared as a transfer student in JTBC entertainment program Men on a Mission which was broadcasted at 9 pm on December 12.On this day, Choi Siwon revealed his relationship with Seo Jang-hoon.Choi Siwon, a fan of basketball player Seo Jang-hoon as a child, said, I called Seo Jang-hoon and turned back and said ahoo and went back.Embarrassed by this, Seo Jang-hoon said, I just looked back.He then said that he was in the game and said, I can be a little more sensitive than before and after the game.Seo Jang-hoon also bowed his head, saying, I apologize to those who have misunderstood this place.

Super Junior appeared as a transfer student in JTBC entertainment program Men on a Mission' which was broadcasted at 9 pm on December 12.

On this day, Choi Siwon revealed his relationship with Seo Jang-hoon.

Choi Siwon, a fan of basketball player Seo Jang-hoon as a child, said, "I called Seo Jang-hoon and turned back and said 'ahoo' and went back."

Embarrassed by this, Seo Jang-hoon said, "I just looked back."

He then said that he was in the game and said, "I can be a little more sensitive than before and after the game."

Seo Jang-hoon also bowed his head, saying, "I apologize to those who have misunderstood this place."