In the morning, Travel ... Kim Yoo-jung The Holiday leaves

Traveling at random, working at random and enjoying a true The Holiday in a strange foreign country: Actor Kim Yoo-jung (pictured) thrilled at Italy (?)Im delivering the Travel.Lifetime Harp The Holiday, which was first broadcast on September 30, is an entertainment program in which Actor Kim Yoo-jung, who celebrated his 17th year of debut, leaves Italy alone and leaves the gelato shop Alba in the morning and Mediterranean Sea Travel in the afternoon.Kim Yoo-jungs first solo entertainment was also a topic.Kim Yoo-jung said, I experienced a lot of things I wanted to experience through Harp The Holiday at the production presentation held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Dangju-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on September 30th.Yong Seok-in PD, who directed the program, chose Kim Yoo-jung as the main character. Yoo Jung had an image that he worked hard and represented his 20s.In addition, since I was an actor from a young age, I did not think I had any experience of choosing a job or comparing it. She has been working as an actor since she was very young, and her experience of Alba in the morning and Travel in the afternoon was different.Kim Yoo-jung said, Is not it a job that Actor speaks for the lives of other individuals?I wanted to have a variety of experiences, he said. I felt burdened by my first solo performance, but I did my best and enjoyed it at a given time. I had a different experience by meeting several people. Coincidentally, Kim Yoo-jung played the role of Gil Osol, an alba master in the drama Once Clean Hot last year, and then experienced First Alba in Italy San Jimi Hendrixgnano through the entertainment Harp The Holiday.Kim Yoo-jung said, At that time, I wanted to represent the spirit of the friends, and I was more difficult than I thought because I actually worked.Alba beginner Kim Yoo-jungs challenge was the tourist spot, the boss of Alba.It is a shop visited by tourists from various countries, and there are 50 kinds of overseas restaurants.Kim Yoo-jung said, I advised the PD to actor and bump in the field and accepted it.So I learned some basic expressions and learned them while communicating. Kim Yoo-jung had a variety of experiences, including sea fishing and bike riding, while doing Italian Mediterranean Sea Travel after finishing Alba.I went to a lot of places that were in harmony with nature, recalled Kim Yoo-jung, who said, I saw a lot of animals.I also produced and sold something for the first time. I made and sold gelato myself, and that part is memorable. Kim Yoo-jung said, I thought I would hate gelato if I did Alba, but it was really delicious.I think I will visit Italy San Jimi Hendrix Nyano again to eat gelato, he added.Finally, Yong PD said, I really suffered and enjoyed working and working.I will feel the Travel feeling in the local area.  I worked so that I could feel the same feeling that Korea, Italy, and Alba are the same. Kim Yoo-jung said, I hope that my peer friends will not be like me, but I hope that they can travel abroad and experience new things as they work.I hope that many people will be able to relieve their stress by watching it, he said. I want you to have fun. Lifetime The Holiday is broadcast every Monday at 5 pm and 8:30 pm on Lifetime Digital and TV channels, respectively.

Traveling at random, working at random and enjoying a true 'The Holiday' in a strange foreign country: Actor Kim Yoo-jung (pictured) thrilled at Italy (?) I'm delivering the Travel.

Lifetime 'Harp The Holiday', which was first broadcast on September 30, is an entertainment program in which Actor Kim Yoo-jung, who celebrated his 17th year of debut, leaves Italy alone and leaves the gelato shop Alba in the morning and Mediterranean Sea Travel in the afternoon. Kim Yoo-jung's first solo entertainment was also a topic.

Kim Yoo-jung said, "I experienced a lot of things I wanted to experience" through 'Harp The Holiday' at the production presentation held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Dangju-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on September 30th. Yong Seok-in PD, who directed the program, chose Kim Yoo-jung as the main character. "Yoo Jung had an image that he worked hard and represented his 20s. In addition, since I was an Actor from a young age, I did not think I had any experience of choosing a job or comparing it. "

She has been working as an Actor since she was very young, and her experience of 'Alba in the morning and Travel in the afternoon' was different. Kim Yoo-jung said, "Is not it a job that Actor speaks for the lives of other individuals? I wanted to have a variety of experiences, "he said." I felt burdened by my first solo performance, but I did my best and enjoyed it at a given time. I had a different experience by meeting several people. "

Coincidentally, Kim Yoo-jung played the role of Gil Osol, an Alba master in the drama 'Once Clean Hot' last year, and then experienced 'First Alba' in Italy San Jimi Hendrixgnano through the entertainment 'Harp The Holiday'.

Kim Yoo-jung said, "At that time, I wanted to represent the spirit of the Friends, and I was more difficult than I thought because I actually worked."

Alba beginner Kim Yoo-jung's challenge was the 'tourist spot', the boss of Alba. It is a shop visited by tourists from various countries, and there are 50 kinds of overseas restaurants. Kim Yoo-jung said, "I advised the PD to 'Actor and bump in the field' and accepted it. So I learned some basic expressions and learned them while communicating. "

Kim Yoo-jung had a variety of experiences, including sea fishing and bike riding, while doing Italian Mediterranean Sea Travel after finishing Alba. "I went to a lot of places that were in harmony with nature," recalled Kim Yoo-jung, who said, "I saw a lot of animals. I also produced and sold something for the first time. I made and sold gelato myself, and that part is memorable. "

Kim Yoo-jung said, "I thought I would hate gelato if I did Alba, but it was really delicious. I think I will visit Italy San Jimi Hendrix Nyano again to eat gelato, "he added.

Finally, Yong PD said, "I really suffered and enjoyed working and working. I will feel the Travel feeling in the local area. "" I worked so that I could feel the same feeling that 'Korea, Italy, and Alba are the same.' "

Kim Yoo-jung said, "I hope that my peer Friends will not be like me, but I hope that they can Travel abroad and experience new things as they work. I hope that many people will be able to relieve their stress by watching it, "he said." I want you to have fun. "

Lifetime 'The Holiday' is broadcast every Monday at 5 pm and 8:30 pm on Lifetime Digital and TV channels, respectively.