'Solo comeback' EXO Chen "It's hard to conclude what love is yet..."

EXO Chen released the second Solo Mini album.I thought, Love is really difficult, Chen said at the second mini album To You Love at the Seoul Gwangjin District Yes24 Love Live! Hall on the 1st, I hope this album is comforting to many people, although it is hard to conclude what love is yet.As for this album, he explained, It is a letter I want to send.This album is a new album that will be released after the season changes following Chens first mini album April, and Flower released in April.Chen explained, I wrote songs that fit in the fall.The title song What We Should Do (Shall we?) is a retro pop song with sophisticated mood and romantic melody created by standard classical pop arrangements.The lyrics that were released with analog sensibility about love were expressed with Chens trendy vocals, doubling the charm of the song.Im not old yet, but Im excited and happy to hear the nostalgia and memories of singing this song, Chen said. Im not old enough to be honest with a man who doesnt want to break up with his partner late at night.This album included a total of six songs, including the Brit pop song My Dear, which depicts a beautiful love story even with the title song, the ballad song The Fine You Will Not Wither, which contains a message of longing and comfort for your lover, and the acoustic song I Shouldnt Be Cant Hold You, which sang the warmth I feel when I embrace my loved ones.Chen will be on the 1st at 5 pm Naver VLove Live!On the EXO channel, we will perform a live broadcast Dear FM Love You, Chen, to commemorate Solos comeback, and appear on MBC FM4Us Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-young at 12 p.m. on the 2nd.kim eun-gu

EXO Chen released the second Solo Mini album.

“I thought, ‘Love is really difficult,’” Chen said at the second Mini album ‘To You Love’ at the Seoul Gwangjin District Yes24 Love Live! Hall on the 1st, “I hope this album is comforting to many people, although it is hard to conclude what love is yet.” As for this album, he explained, "It is a letter I want to send."

This album is a new album that will be released after the season changes following Chen's first Mini album 'April, and Flower' released in April. Chen explained, "I wrote songs that fit in the fall."

The title song 'What We Should Do (Shall we?)' is a retro pop song with sophisticated mood and romantic melody created by standard classical pop arrangements. The lyrics that were released with analog sensibility about love were expressed with Chen's trendy vocals, doubling the charm of the song. “I’m not old yet, but I’m excited and happy to hear the nostalgia and memories of singing this song,” Chen said. “I’m not old enough to be honest with a man who doesn’t want to break up with his partner late at night.”

This album included a total of six songs, including the Brit pop song My Dear, which depicts a beautiful love story even with the title song, the ballad song The Fine You Will Not Wither, which contains a message of longing and comfort for your lover, and the acoustic song I Shouldn't Be Can't Hold You, which sang the warmth I feel when I embrace my loved ones.

Chen will be on the 1st at 5 pm Naver VLove Live! On the EXO channel, we will perform a live broadcast Dear FM Love You, Chen, to commemorate Solo's comeback, and appear on MBC FM4U's Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-young at 12 p.m. on the 2nd.

kim eun-gu